• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen I have Leaf Green. I can tell you about it.

Years
    It's good, you should buy it... but don't expect too much :P
    The reason it's not good is... it's almost the exact same thing as the first ones, but with Ruby and Sapphire's graphics. Except the Kana is easier to read. Oh, and there's like 3 different handwritings and one of them is really ugly ><
    They took out ALL the glitches!! Nyah!
    The good things... it brings back memories ^^ And they added that new Pokemon... what's it called, Deokushisu? Something like that. And the Islands are fun.
    Anyway, I would get this game if you liked Pokemon RBY.

Years
    dude its just red and green but with updated graphics, i saw you post in another thread, and it sounds that you think its a new game. and 9 islands with legends

AJHalliwell

Forrest Green Gym- Person
    Years
    But there are 9 new islands. I played the Japanese rom, (very difficult, yet fun to do not knowing japanese) on Cinnibar island, they take you to these other islands and you have to do stuff. Moltres is on one of them now. And I don't remember the rest, got caught up on my Sapphire Rom.

Years
    Yeah, but you can't even normally catch a デオキシス [Deokishisu] without winning some Nintendo event... hmph! :P

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
    its called using a cheat device brotha....... XD

FR/LG are.... REMAKES OF R/B/G!!! DOH!!!! sorry..... everything is kinda the same except the orange isles are there but the gym leaders or OI are not..... :(

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    save the messages like that for PM Tendo ^_^;

The best part about FRLG is the revival of some pretty annoying moves like thunderwave and sub, making them public to all... some Pokemon would never be used without those move tutor moves, such as Ninjask.

Years
    capalex65 said:
    i actually caught a Deoxys and i can prove it here is some pics to prove it NO editing

Are you SURE that's not edited?
    It says Birth Island in Japanese. And Psychic in English.
    Somethings fishy -.-

Back