• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I have no idea

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2015
    Hey, this is my first Team Help and Second post. I really love this team but there's such a weakness to Ice, Intimidate, and OU prevalent things that I can't really counter. So I want to see what the PokeCommunity has to say about this.

I have no idea

So first up is my star player and what has grown to be one of my favorite Pokemon.

I have no idea

Bae (Hawlucha) @ Power Herb
    Ability: Unburden
    Shiny: Yes
    EVs: 8 HP / 252 Atk / 248 Spe
    Adamant Nature
    - Acrobatics
    - Sky Attack
    - High Jump Kick
    - Swords Dance

This is a standard Hawlucha set. And it's powerful. Come in on something with no Super-Effective moves and your opponent just lost any momentum they had. Usually I switch in on Tyranitar or the rare Hippowdown. Or really any Ground Types in general, minus Mamoswine. Usually they switch out, or go for the Stone Edge expecting it to OHKO because I'm part flying. But if they're smart they switch out immediately. If it's something faster like Greninja or the godforsaken Talonflame, I switch out into whatever can take the hit. But usually they don't have anything faster than base 118, so they switch into the Rotom-Wash. This is where we sweep. If it's weakened (like 50% or so) Sky Attack to get that Unburden Activated. Otherwise, High Jump Kick it to death. As soon as the Unburden is off, proceed to sweep. Without swords dance you'll at least 2HKO most things with the combo of Acrobatics/High Jump Kick. And with the SD you OHKO most of the metagame. Besides Talonflame, which is the Bane of Hawlucha's existence.

Second, is my childhood fantasy come true!

I have no idea

Red (Charizard) @ Charizardite X
    Ability: Blaze
    EVs: 144 HP / 252 Atk / 112 Spe
    Adamant Nature
    - Dragon Dance
    - Dragon Claw
    - Flare Blitz
    - Roost

This set can be considered both Wall and Wallbreaker. It's a standard conservative Charizard X set. After a Dragon Dance nearly everything is outsped, and 2/OHKO'd. The bulk gives it enough HP to be 2HKO'd by Rotom-W, which is OHKO'd by a Dragon Claw. Flare Blitz if I think it's a physically bulky one. Roost helps me get that Stealth Rock damage back. Fortunately after I mega evolve it's not a problem. What's kind of a nuisance is Heatran. Fortunately I've encountered about 2 of them. The real problem is a Goddamned Landorus-T. Intimidate neuters me, and Earthquake OHKO's me if they're running a physical one. And without one I get left with a sliver of HP. I usually switch out into Hawlucha who can take a Stone Edge and is Immune to the Earthquake, and easily set up. Otherwise, Charizard X has no problems after a Dragon Dance.

Third is the legendary Bird of lightning!

I have no idea

Zapdos @ Leftovers
    Ability: Pressure
    EVs: 252 HP / 168 Def / 68 SpA / 20 Spe
    Bold Nature
    - Thunderbolt
    - Heat Wave
    - Defog
    - Roost

Zapdos was originally one of those filler Pokemon. I needed someone to get the rocks off the field, but I never liked Rapid spin. But then comes along the knowledge that there are other ways to get rid of entry hazards!

*le gasp*

Zapdos is my part time Defogger part time Tank part time Only real counter to Scizor. BoltWave is the best coverage this thing gets. Its not actually too bad. Resisted by about 7.3% (53) of Pokemon isn't anything to laugh at. Unfortunately Dragon and Ground Pokemon completely wall Zapdos. But that's not really common, right? *coughgarchompcough* I'd totally replace it with HP Flying, but that takes away my way to wreck steel types and some of my coverage. Zapdos just needs to tank hits. Pressure will do it's job.

4th Is a pokemon that the more I use it the more I love it.

I have no idea

Shadow (Bisharp) @ Life Orb
    Ability: Defiant
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
    Adamant Nature
    - Knock Off
    - Iron Head
    - Sucker Punch
    - Swords Dance

Bisharp is an absolute monster. Defiant, especially with all the Landorus' running around, is the best thing I could have asked for on it. The EV Spread on it is so it's as likely as possible that it'll live one hit. For example:
    Spoiler:

With MegaGardevoir the Max HP investment gives me a little over 50% chance of surviving, while the alternative just leaves me dead.

With Landorus-T the Max HP versus Max Defense had a difference of about 11%. That's not worth it when weighed with me surviving a MegaGardevoir. Honestly at first I thought about the Def investment but the HP Investment pays off in the long run.

Anyway back to how badass Bisharp is. It's basically my Fairy Killer. As I just discussed it has over a 50% chance of surviving an attack from the Fairy Type with the highest base SpAtk in the game, so of course the others are no problem. The only real problem Bisharp has faced was Charizard X and Conkeldurr. The latter I still haven't found a solution for. But when it comes to most other Pokemon, as long as I predict accurately there's no competition.

Number 5, much like Hawlucha, has grown on me and become another one of my favorites.
    I have no idea

Fish Shadow (Crawdaunt) @ Life Orb
    Ability: Adaptability
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk
    Adamant Nature
    - Aqua Jet
    - Knock Off
    - Swords Dance
    - Superpower

I like to consider Crawdaunt the dark side of Azumarill.

Spoiler:

They have Virtually the same damage output for the moves they have with the most similar base power. Although the better thing about Crawdaunt is his coverage. Yeah Azumarill has perfect coverage with its Fairy/Dark/Water moves, however Crawdaunt hits way more Pokemon Super effectively. 430 compared to 340. Don't forget Swords Dance. A Swords Dance puts Crawdaunt far past the level of Azumarill. It gets 2x the attack, and Adaptability, which makes it a complete beast to go up against. Why am I comparing it to Azumarill so much, you ask? I have no idea.

Back to Crawdaunt's performance. Much like Bisharp, with the correct prediction Crawdaunt can murder most Pokemon with the 190 BP boosted Knock off, then finish them off with the 80 BP boosted Aqua Jet. Unfortunately this doesn't work on all opponents. Such as Conkeldurr. Again. I honestly just want to add Crabhammer on this set, but I can't afford to lose Superpower, as it's my only way to beat Greninja or other Dark Types.

And finally, the sixth Pokemon. From right out of my Pokemon X game,

I have no idea

Pudge (Vaporeon) @ Leftovers
    Ability: Water Absorb
    EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
    Calm Nature
    - Wish
    - Toxic
    - Protect
    - Scald

So when I was trying to fix my team a little bit I couldn't decide what my last Pokemon should be. Then I just put the staple that I usually put on any team I make that's above UU, Vaporeon. It's a change from my usual one, because this one is pure SpDef. It tanks any special hits like a boss too:

Spoiler:

Vaporeon is a complete tank when it comes to any special attackers, but it can't really do anything back. That's why I gave it Toxic instead of Ice Beam, just for that residual damage. However it's STILL wrecked by Conkeldurr, because it can Knock off my Leftovers easily. All I can do against it is hope for the burn with scald. Honestly though I'm thinking of swapping it out for Alomomola. They're pretty much inverses of eachother except Alo has Regenerator, which is significantly better than water absorb on this team. Please tell me if you think I should make this decision.

Last but not least!

I've mentioned Conkledurr so many times. So lets see just how badly he wrecks me.

I have no idea

Spoiler:

Thanks in advance for the feedback you give me!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    try alomomola over vaporeon, much better bulky water type in ou, plus regen. you can run the same set with same evs imo, or you could go specially defensive while still absorbing physical hits pretty well.

ps: change your font colour back to default, couldnt read a thing unhighlighted with my theme (white bg)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2015
    Sorry! I didn't know there were different themes. I changed it back now. Thanks for giving feedback despite that.

I'll think about Alomomola compared to Vaporeon because Alo has great bulk but again like vaporeon I can't do much back.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Sorry! I didn't know there were different themes. I changed it back now. Thanks for giving feedback despite that.

I'll think about Alomomola compared to Vaporeon because Alo has great bulk but again like vaporeon I can't do much back.

Though Alomomola is weaker than Vaporeon, it's still the better option because of not only better bulk, but also Regenerator:
    -Wish
    -Protect
    -Scald
    -Toxic/Knock Off
    Nature: Calm
    EVs: 36 HP/220 Def/252 SDef
    Item: Leftovers/Rocky Helmet
    Ability: Regenerator

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2015
    I'm gonna try some test runs with that Alomomola set. Though I already have 1-2 Physically bulky Pokemon, so I'd be especially vulnerable to any Grass or Electric Types *coughmanectricvenusaurcough*

But who knows.

Anyway, does anyone have any other suggestions?

EDIT: Vaporeon stays. Alomomola is decent but it's not working out. Most of my threats are Special so it doesn't really do the job as well as it could.

Last edited:

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • I have used vaporeon on one of my rain dance teams and main team and if u want a tanks water type i wouldnt really suggest it although it does have pretty good defenses they could be better and its SpAtk doesnt make up for it id say u could go with a dual type. Before i say anything do u want to use this competitively? And in showdown or xy i cant help u in showdown much because i dont like battling with ou users and whatever to much info for me haha. But if ur using either for a normal competitive team i would use different pokemon having pokemon with the same types is a risky move and doesnt balance a team so for that id say u have 2 dark types and 2 water types the 3 flying types are fine with the mega and hawluchas amazingness but Zapdos hmm i never go with legends due to people hating on them me being one of them. So firstly lets go with water.

Id replace crawdaunt with Greninja with protean hes pretty poweful many dont usually get to hit him with a supereffective attack and running a good moveset on him it could be the backbone to a good team. Another could choice would be running mega gyarados whos pretty great with his mega for me i have 2 on my team and its ok not to use 1 and pick it over the other so if you want some mega support you can try gyarados. The best part about him is if ur opponent sends out an electric type mega it if it has a grass type dont thats the best way to win with the type change haha.

Ok so for steel i think its a good idea to either run aegislash who is one of the top competitive pokemon and use it with kings shield shadow sneak iron head and swords dance/sacred sword. Mine holds a life orb and does immense damage with shadow sneak alone and easily crushes his enemies. Another to think about is Klefki it is completely annoying pokemon but is more powerful than it looks, prankster is a great ability and its defense is amazing and a fairy type on the team will help u deal with dragons a lot better.

For Zapdos galvantula is a great one to substitute it with. With evs in speed its speed can be great and compound eyes can daily make moves like thunder hit a lot often.

I think u need more type diversity on this team theres just to many weaknesses sometimes its ok to have 2 dark types or fairy types on a team but if u have more than that or if u have 2 dragons and 2 fire types the weaknesses add up.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I have used vaporeon on one of my rain dance teams and main team and if u want a tanks water type i wouldnt really suggest it although it does have pretty good defenses they could be better and its SpAtk doesnt make up for it id say u could go with a dual type. Before i say anything do u want to use this competitively? And in showdown or xy i cant help u in showdown much because i dont like battling with ou users and whatever to much info for me haha. But if ur using either for a normal competitive team i would use different pokemon having pokemon with the same types is a risky move and doesnt balance a team so for that id say u have 2 dark types and 2 water types the 3 flying types are fine with the mega and hawluchas amazingness but Zapdos hmm i never go with legends due to people hating on them me being one of them. So firstly lets go with water.

Id replace crawdaunt with Greninja with protean hes pretty poweful many dont usually get to hit him with a supereffective attack and running a good moveset on him it could be the backbone to a good team. Another could choice would be running mega gyarados whos pretty great with his mega for me i have 2 on my team and its ok not to use 1 and pick it over the other so if you want some mega support you can try gyarados. The best part about him is if ur opponent sends out an electric type mega it if it has a grass type dont thats the best way to win with the type change haha.

Ok so for steel i think its a good idea to either run aegislash who is one of the top competitive pokemon and use it with kings shield shadow sneak iron head and swords dance/sacred sword. Mine holds a life orb and does immense damage with shadow sneak alone and easily crushes his enemies. Another to think about is Klefki it is completely annoying pokemon but is more powerful than it looks, prankster is a great ability and its defense is amazing and a fairy type on the team will help u deal with dragons a lot better.

For Zapdos galvantula is a great one to substitute it with. With evs in speed its speed can be great and compound eyes can daily make moves like thunder hit a lot often.

I think u need more type diversity on this team theres just to many weaknesses sometimes its ok to have 2 dark types or fairy types on a team but if u have more than that or if u have 2 dragons and 2 fire types the weaknesses add up.
    I have to disagree with you there.

1. Aegislash is an Uber, meaning it can't be used in OU teams.

2. Galvantula is a terrible replacement for Zapdos. It's horribly frail, and its sole purpose in OU is setting up Sticky Web. Zapdos has better utility on this team because it checks/counters bird spam with defensive investment. In the OR/AS meta, it even checks Mega Salamence, the top threat in that meta.

I'd suggest you learn more about what Pokemon is in which tier first.

Dedenne1

Years
  • I have to disagree with you there.

1. Aegislash is an Uber, meaning it can't be used in OU teams.

2. Galvantula is a terrible replacement for Zapdos. It's horribly frail, and its sole purpose in OU is setting up Sticky Web. Zapdos has better utility on this team because it checks/counters bird spam with defensive investment. In the OR/AS meta, it even checks Mega Salamence, the top threat in that meta.

I'd suggest you learn more about what Pokemon is in which tier first.

Although u disagree i have to disagree if u read all my post it said that as a replacement for a legendary im not saying its better but we dont need that many flying types and i meant it only to not use any legendarys as they dont always seem fair kinda takes the fun out. and im not really talking about ou i asked if he would be using it at all in competitive battles in the real games which aegislash would be a good choice. Galvantula is good to set up sticky web and then thunder if he can if not bug buzz. Do u suggest he continue to use Zapdos? There are too many repeated types especially with flying. Magnezone is also a good one to use to replace him or Jolteon if u want to have a speedy hitter.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Although u disagree i have to disagree if u read all my post it said that as a replacement for a legendary im not saying its better but we dont need that many flying types and i meant it only to not use any legendarys as they dont always seem fair kinda takes the fun out. and im not really talking about ou i asked if he would be using it at all in competitive battles in the real games which aegislash would be a good choice. Galvantula is good to set up sticky web and then thunder if he can if not bug buzz. Do u suggest he continue to use Zapdos? There are too many repeated types especially with flying. Magnezone is also a good one to use to replace him or Jolteon if u want to have a speedy hitter.

Aegislash still shouldn't be on the team because of its Uber status. I assumed he would be using for tiered battles, which is the major reason why I disagreed.

Zapdos should stay. Magnezone isn't really needed because the team already handles Steel Pokemon fine.

Just because a Pokemon's legendary doesn't mean it's an Uber/too overpowered. See: Articuno, all four Regis.

And sometimes, type overlap is necessary in team building, as long as it's not overdone.

Dedenne1

Years
  • Although true people dont always find it fair when facing a legend. But besides that why keep Zapdos? If he is to use a legend use raikou its onky weakness is ground and its power is pretty close to that of Zapdos it would be best to have less flying types on the team and also Zapdos is weak to rock and ice which is 1 more than the normal electric types also with certain moves and abilities it can easily be weak to ground types.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Although true people dont always find it fair when facing a legend. But besides that why keep Zapdos? If he is to use a legend use raikou its onky weakness is ground and its power is pretty close to that of Zapdos it would be best to have less flying types on the team and also Zapdos is weak to rock and ice which is 1 more than the normal electric types also with certain moves and abilities it can easily be weak to ground types.

Zapdos provides more utility than Raikou. It can provide Defog support and performs defensive roles better, since Electric/Flying gives it a good set of resistances to Fighting, Flying, Bug, Grass and Steel. Heck, it's even immune to Ground, which would normally wreck non-Rotom/Eelektross Electrics. This allows it to wall things like Ferrothorn, opposing Hawlucha and Scizor lacking Knock Off. Raikou doesn't have as many resistances as Zapdos does.

As I mentioned before, sometimes type overlap is necessary. Furthermore, the team already has a Rock resistance in Bisharp, and Zapdos can even remove Stealth Rock itself with Defog.

Dedenne1

Years
  • Zapdos provides more utility than Raikou. It can provide Defog support and performs defensive roles better, since Electric/Flying gives it a good set of resistances to Fighting, Flying, Bug, Grass and Steel. Heck, it's even immune to Ground, which would normally wreck non-Rotom/Eelektross Electrics. This allows it to wall things like Ferrothorn, opposing Hawlucha and Scizor lacking Knock Off. Raikou doesn't have as many resistances as Zapdos does.

As I mentioned before, sometimes type overlap is necessary. Furthermore, the team already has a Rock resistance in Bisharp, and Zapdos can even remove Stealth Rock itself with Defog.

Hmm ok understand ur reasoning but what about the double water type on this team do u think that should be changed? I think he should switch in either Greninja or gyarados for crawdaunt or keep it and switch out vaporeon for a different type maybe a fairy type or an ice type would give good coverage.

BadPokemon

Child of Christ
    Years
  • Hmm ok understand ur reasoning but what about the double water type on this team do u think that should be changed? I think he should switch in either Greninja or gyarados for crawdaunt or keep it and switch out vaporeon for a different type maybe a fairy type or an ice type would give good coverage.

He needs a physical attacker with strong priority, and craw daunt fits that perfectly. Greninja is not super strong offensively, and lacks decent attack. It is pointless and a waste of an item to run two megas unless you are playing battle spot because it takes up a much needed item slot. Also, why are you questioning his overlapping of types when you are suggesting an overlapping of types?

To the OP- the team looks great, although you may want waterfall over superpower, but that may be a little redundant. Its your choice. You have a really nice core with zapdos and vaporean, but I would definitely watch out for guts concelldur because a single toxic will ruin your day (and it already bops your team).

The team looks really solid, but if you can squeeze in Stealth Rocks somewhere, that would be extremely helpful for your sweepers. If I'm not mistaken, I think bisharp learns it through move tutor?

Dedenne1

Years
  • He needs a physical attacker with strong priority, and craw daunt fits that perfectly. Greninja is not super strong offensively, and lacks decent attack. It is pointless and a waste of an item to run two megas unless you are playing battle spot because it takes up a much needed item slot. Also, why are you questioning his overlapping of types when you are suggesting an overlapping of types?

To the OP- the team looks great, although you may want waterfall over superpower, but that may be a little redundant. Its your choice. You have a really nice core with zapdos and vaporean, but I would definitely watch out for guts concelldur because a single toxic will ruin your day (and it already bops your team).

The team looks really solid, but if you can squeeze in Stealth Rocks somewhere, that would be extremely helpful for your sweepers. If I'm not mistaken, I think bisharp learns it through move tutor?

Im suggesting only if he wishes to and honestly Greninja with protean may not be the best offensively but the ability allows for it to last longer in get more attacks in all 3 are good choices but using 2 Megas can be very helpful deciding which to use and such items are not always a huge deal if one pokemon would be missing one yes its a disadvantage but say he has Charizard had there a dragon type out and he has Charizard out well we could mega it or take it out slowly with dragon claw and such but if Charizard faints then we can use the other mega and take it out. Idk its just an idea but it works for me and several people ik especially if ur doing single battle with 3 of the pokemon then u can choose from either but i dint do that with my team.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Im suggesting only if he wishes to and honestly Greninja with protean may not be the best offensively but the ability allows for it to last longer in get more attacks in all 3 are good choices but using 2 Megas can be very helpful deciding which to use and such items are not always a huge deal if one pokemon would be missing one yes its a disadvantage but say he has Charizard had there a dragon type out and he has Charizard out well we could mega it or take it out slowly with dragon claw and such but if Charizard faints then we can use the other mega and take it out. Idk its just an idea but it works for me and several people ik especially if ur doing single battle with 3 of the pokemon then u can choose from either but i dint do that with my team.

For one thing, you can only Mega Evolve one Pokemon per battle. Take note that Charizard's Megas are the sole reasons to even use Charizard itself in the first place. Hence, any other "backup" Megas are pointless.

Dedenne1

Years
  • For one thing, you can only Mega Evolve one Pokemon per battle. Take note that Charizard's Megas are the sole reasons to even use Charizard itself in the first place. Hence, any other "backup" Megas are pointless.

We all know that u can only use one mega per battle but charizards x mega isnt always in best intererest in mega evolving it. Soemthimes its good to have a backup mega even if u dont use it.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • We all know that u can only use one mega per battle but charizards x mega isnt always in best intererest in mega evolving it. Soemthimes its good to have a backup mega even if u dont use it.

Having only 1 Mega on the team is still ideal. >_>

Even then, you're still better off Mega Evolving Charizard ASAP anyways, as Fire/Flying isn't exactly the best defensive typing to have (4x weakness to Stealth Rock comes to mind), plus regular Charizard lacks STAB on Dragon Claw. Not only that, 84 Attack as regular Charizard is relatively weak. You're underestimating Mega Charizard X's effectiveness in the metagame. It's very versatile at what it does; it can go offensive Dragon Dance, bulky Dragon Dance, act as a specially defensive pivot or even as a Swords Dance + Tailwind double booster. Tough Claws also acts as a free Life Orb boost to Charizard's contact moves.

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2015
    I have used vaporeon on one of my rain dance teams and main team and if u want a tanks water type i wouldnt really suggest it although it does have pretty good defenses they could be better and its SpAtk doesnt make up for it id say u could go with a dual type. Before i say anything do u want to use this competitively? And in showdown or xy i cant help u in showdown much because i dont like battling with ou users and whatever to much info for me haha. But if ur using either for a normal competitive team i would use different pokemon having pokemon with the same types is a risky move and doesnt balance a team so for that id say u have 2 dark types and 2 water types the 3 flying types are fine with the mega and hawluchas amazingness but Zapdos hmm i never go with legends due to people hating on them me being one of them. So firstly lets go with water.

Hm. I understand what you mean in that type diversity would really help me out. I agree that I'm too weak to too many common things on the team and I want to fix that. However, other pokemon that are seemingly really good actually unbalance the team. For example Gyarados instead of Crawdaunt. Crawdaunt checks any Manectrics to switch out after a SD Aqua Jet, which leaves them at about 20-30 from full HP. A Gyarados would just be Thunderbolted before I could do anything, so I'd have to switch it out. Gyarados also doesn't cover anything Crawdaunt doesnt. It actually covers a little bit less. If you don't have any flying type move like maybe Bounce, then there's no reason for me to have 2 Dragon Dancers, especially if one really outclasses the other. Plus Gyarados would just be another rock type weakness. I don't need to Ground Immunity that comes with it.

Zapdos provides more utility than Raikou. It can provide Defog support and performs defensive roles better, since Electric/Flying gives it a good set of resistances to Fighting, Flying, Bug, Grass and Steel. Heck, it's even immune to Ground, which would normally wreck non-Rotom/Eelektross Electrics. This allows it to wall things like Ferrothorn, opposing Hawlucha and Scizor lacking Knock Off. Raikou doesn't have as many resistances as Zapdos does.

This isn't the most important part you've said, sorry. Thank you for defending my team's build! I can't really argue with you about this, I completely agree. Actually I see more cohesion in my team than before. XD But this team is also going to be used in-game competitively, so Aegislash is a viable option. I haven't really considered it but I don't see how Much better it is than Bisharp to the point that I'd use it over him.

He needs a physical attacker with strong priority, and craw daunt fits that perfectly. Greninja is not super strong offensively, and lacks decent attack. It is pointless and a waste of an item to run two megas unless you are playing battle spot because it takes up a much needed item slot. Also, why are you questioning his overlapping of types when you are suggesting an overlapping of types?

"The team looks great"
    :D Thank you so much!

Superpower is the only way I can get rid of opposing Dark types and Steel Types like Magneton. Waterfall instead guarantees that it's walled by Bisharp, which I really don't need to happen on this team. Although I agree for Power's sake I should use it, but If I just set up a swords Dance on the turn he switches into Bisharp, then it's essentially a wasted turn unless I have Superpower.

Stealth rocks I know is really necessary. I was thinking of replacing Vaporeon with Swampert, but again I'd lose any wall against the special attackers that come in. And I would lose one of my walls for MegaVenusaur, although it's walled by most of my team already. Maybe in my XY team since I don't have Zapdos I'll get a stealther that can also Rapid Spin/Defog.

Thank you guys so much for all the discussion!

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
    Years
  • Mmmmhm, yep this looks pretty solid :U Despite vulnerability to Stunfisk It covers a pretty fair amount of the meta in the tear you're planning on using it in, seems to handle things like Scizor, Garchomp, Talonflame, Greninja etc; fairly well. Even your Conkeldurr worries are fairly combat-able. Rocks have something to handle 'em; and you've accounted for it well. Intimidate Salamence issss eh nah dat Defiant tho. Yeah, just, looks good mate.

Back