• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen I Have Pokemon Fire Red English On My Gba!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    OMFG i was walkin on a boulevar in salou(Spain) in my vacation and i was lookin for some stuff to buy and... i saw that game Pokemon Fire red!!!
    i almost fainted..
    ok well i ask thim what it cost
    they said ?100,-
    well that was exspensive
    so i brought the price to ?28!!!! and i bought it!!
    i have fire red now in english but my question is..
    this aint out yet right??
    could this be an hacked and then translated version of fire red an been putted on a cartrich?
    plzz anser me back :) tnx
    chuckstah!

chrissmith_uk

A.K.A. Dark_Lugia
    Years
    yeeehhh....... for some reason i actually beleave you........ mmmm........ could one of you take the picture of the box? i wanna see it....

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    If you think about it 100 Euros isnt alot, just seeing that its like over a hundred American. But It's too early to tell whether its real or not because there was no official release.

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2009
    It's PROBABLY Jazz's translation slapped onto a flash cart like all the ones that flood Ebay are.

aaaaaa

Yeah, get to Cerulean and then BOOM! you're like totally back in japokemon land again.

Years
    Fake... all fake... I tried one before... said, Hi, my name is professor and oak and I study pokemons!

Years
    guys i am at southern island and still no word japanese The pic at the box it was a charizard doing a flamethrower(i think) and the title was Pokemon: Fire Red
    in huge letters

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    chucky1337 said:
    well it some guys say that the island is called southern island in FR LG
    what is the name of that 3rd island then? cause that's what i ment

Quanto Euros Pokemon custa? (how many euros does pokemon ruby cost?)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back