• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I have returned after 3 years!

Space Guard

Part-Time Avenger
Years
  • Hello PokéCommunity! It's been THREE YEARS since I last posted here, god knows why, but I'm back. No-one will probably remember me, but I joined here seven years ago and this was my first ever forum. It was this site that introduced me to the wonders of the internet and I feel like I should come back now, being more mature and a bit more 'internet savvy' I guess :P

If you remember me, please feel free to reply, if not (which 99.99% won't) then hello! :)

(Yes, I like Black Widow/Scarlett Johansson, but then again, who doesn't? :P)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Hi there, welcome back to the site! I can't say I really remember you because unfortunately I wasn't around to talk to you back then, but I'm sure you'll make friends with all the new members really quickly! c: I'm not sure why you left, or even why you joined, but we've got plenty of new things to check out since three years ago such as Pokémon Voting Polls, Online Gaming and BW2, so make sure you explore all the new areas of the site and hopefully we'll see you around tonnes. :D Also it never hurts to re-read the rules x]

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • You came back looking 10x more badass thanks to your epic Black Widow avatar haha. I might make a post theme around her next XD

But anyway, welcome back! It's great when old people return, though I imagine it feels different each time you come back, since every time there are different people and everything's changed :P

I'm Andy by the way, it's nice to meet you!

(Yes, I like Black Widow/Scarlett Johansson, but then again, who doesn't? :P)

Nobody, that's who :P

Years
  • Hey Space Guard, great to have you back. I'm Hikari.

*Hikari shakes hand*

Things have changed since you were gone, I obviously wasn't around when you last visited but hey, it's good to make new friends too.

I'm always free for a VM chat!

Because things have changed, including staff and rules, it's recommended you read the rules to see what has changed.

Well, it's nice meeting you.

- Hikari10

Back