• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I have returned...

Space Guard

Part-Time Avenger
Years
  • I'm not sure if any of you remember me at all, but I will be hanging around here for a while longer. I can't even remember why i stopped coming to this site, but it sure looks to have changed a lot!

I don't expect a warm welcome (...), just saying that I'm back online as an active user.

Amaranthine

Steeled Veteran
    Years
  • A warm welcome is deserved by everyone! Welcome back to PC! I know this is a bit sudden, but what pokemon are you offering?

Space Guard

Part-Time Avenger
    Years
  • A warm welcome is deserved by everyone! Welcome back to PC! I know this is a bit sudden, but what pokemon are you offering?

Well, to be truthful I'm not offering any Pokémon as of yet, but just keep watching the trade area and I may just offer some Pokémon up for trade eventually :)

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
  • You joined in Oct 2005. Wow, thats a long time ago. I agree with iHeather.
    Welcome back. ^_^
    Enjoy yourself!

Crissy xX

Relevant

PACT;; applejuice & nytkoi
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 29, 2010
    I hope you stay longer then you did before. Welcome back! :)

-MetalGardevoir

Back