• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I have returned!

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
Years
  • Not too sure if many (if at all) will remember me. I've been a member since 2009 but in the last year or two I became near enough unintentionally inactive. But I decided to come back, especially with the hype of X and Y!

So erm, yeah... Hello again :)

Years
  • Hi Wolfie! I don't really remember you since my memory tends to be awful but now that you've made an intro I'll probably remember for a long while to come. :o Welcome back!

Lots of people seem to be getting back into the swing of the forum thanks to X and Y; it's pretty great since these games look really amazing. The first thing I'm going to do when I get my check is pre-order X.. it won't be available until November 1st in my game store and there's no way I'm waiting 2-3 weeks, haha. They'll probably sell out fast. What version are you getting? Aaand what starter are you lookin' to pick? The Pokemon X & Y board is calling your name so be sure to poke around and post there if you haven't already. ^~^

Have an amazing time here and be sure to re-familiarize yourself with the rules when you have time. It's been almost a year since your last post so things have probably changed a wee bit.. but we're still the same old amazing forum we always were. Lots of new people to meet and such, too! Hope you have a lovely time and be sure to let our moderators know if you need help.

Cheers, see you around~!

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
  • Hey! Your username seems familiar! I've probably seen you around on the board before ^-^

And yes, those games look stunning! Been waiting for a Pokemon game like this since the 3DS first came out! Well the games come out exactly one week after my birthday, so I guess it'll kinda be a late birthday present to myself haha. I'm considering Y because I like the look of Yveltal but I'll do more research on exclusives and stuff before deciding. As for starter, I decided on Fennekin the second I saw it in the announcement trailer. I almost always go for the Fire-type starter but I wasn't a fan of Tepig tbh. What about you?

Yup yup, I'll give the board and rules a look, thank you ^-^

Years
  • Hi Wolfie, glad to see you back!

I don't know if we've ever seen each other yet, since you were way before my time, but I do hope that all changes soon because we have loads of members coming back for the Pokemon X & Y games and I'm eventually hoping I get to play them when they come out, given I got my 3DS early. I already decided on Froakie as my starter, just because I love Water-types and I think the froggy has good potential for what he may evolve into.

Cirno definitely pointed you in the right direction and I saw you posting there already, and if you ever need to make a new friend (because some of yours may have left by now) just leave me a visitor message and I'll be sure to strike up a good conversation. And remember there are those staff members like Cirno who you can ask if you need help. Have fun again Wolfie!

P.S. Nice Doctor Who you got there.

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Fernando Torres

Class on grass
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2014
    Welcome back Wolfie! :3

We are all excited for gen 6 aren't we? The new battle types, the new 3D graphics, the customizable characters all that stuff is on the top of my mind these days. I'm going to get Y because I like red and the legendary looks awesome. What about you?

I'm happy you've decided to come back and enjoy what PC has to offer! :3 You will not remember me because I'm about 9 months old (on the PC forums lol) I'd like to get to know you and maybe we could be friends!

Anyways welcome to PC. Enjoy your stay!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I do remember seeing you around back in the past! Yay for coming back! Welcome back to the forums, sweetheart! It's a pleasure to see you again and back here in the forums! A year of inactivity is a lot and you have a lot to make up! You truly did missed a lot. <3

Hopefully with the time you have now you can join the current discussions PC has right now, ESPECIALLY the new Gen 6 forum which it has all the speculation and the news right at this moment! Are you excited for the new games coming out soon? :3

Again, hope you stick around and don't leave again! ;; Because that would be sad. xD See you around :)

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
  • Thank you for the warm welcomes! I really appreciate them ^-^

@Hikari10 - Hey! I might have scrolled past you at some point! I think all the starters have good potential in terms of evolutions! Yeah, I'd imagine many of the people I spoke to have either changed their name or moved on. Thanks! The offer's open to you too if you feel like VMing me ^-^ And cheers, I maayyyy have an obsession with the show xD

@RandomMudkip - Hey! Yeah, X & Y look absolutely brilliant! October cannot arrive soon enough! Yeah those are my main reasons for wanting Y too. But we'll see how it goes!

@Meganium90 - Hey! Your username does look rather familiar to me as well! Thank you :3 Yup, a lot can definitely happen in a year! I'm not surprised I've missed a lot xD I'm extremely excited for the new games! Aww I'll try not to ^-^

Back