• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I have some Superpowers.

Years
  • Yo there Everyone!

I decided to stop by Pokecommunity after a long time. Don't ask what I am doing currently. Anyways after coming back a long time, I thought to create a Thread before leaving, So How about revealing your Superpowers? Like Hobbies, Abilities, Skills or something like that. It is a FACT that everyone do possess something which can be used as a Power. It can be anything which you consider is your best aspect or a Skill.

So consider yourself as a Character of a Game or something and Look into yourself for your hidden Talents!

Q. Why?

Because everyone has some cool abilities.

Q. Ok Dave, but what to post here?

Simple just take my post for Example...

Name: Dave
    Powers:

1. I have ability to write or cook some great stories. I write Fan fictions too. My best Genres to write stories are Dark, Horror, Romance and Humour. (Hobby and Skill)

2. I can programme very very well using Python and Java. I can also develop games. (Skill)

3. I can learn and retain pretty much anything. I use it to study just a week before exams and I still score Near a topper's score. (Ability)

4. I am a master of Strategic games and Strategies, like Plague Inc, Rebel Inc, Bio Inc Redemption. This skill also helps me in leading my Squad in team games. For example I tell them I will set myself as Bait and you guys attack when they will blow their cover on shooting me. (Ability and Skill)

5. This would be understood well by Cricket knowing people. This is a Skill + Hobby

I consider myself as an All-Rounder.
    If I have a Cricketing Stat card, it would be like this...
    Spoiler:

6. I can cook some very delicious and my own special Dishes. (Hobby)

7. Master at hiding things and Myself.(Ability)

8. I am a Pro at Shading. (Ability)

I hope this will help you to get an Idea what to post here...

BTW my time here is limited and I am in a very serious line of work, hence till next year's July, I won't be able to visit Pokecommunity. It would be in extremely rare cases if I do show my face here.

Bye!

Don't be ashamed about what you can't do, Be proud of What you can ACTUALLY do.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    I don't have a 'fun' answer for this, but I would like to be talented at chess. Meanwhile I play at a fairly average level and it doesn't seem that'll be changing up anytime soon.

stringzzz

Banned
    Days
  • I'm not sure if I have anything I would call a superpower. I do love coding, and I've been able to code pretty much everything I've ever dreamed up. I just wouldn't really call that a 'superpower', I'm not really amazing at it, I'm just decent. As for gaming, I've never really been amazing at any game either, I've just had a lot of fun with games and my average skills with them. I guess the only thing that might be considered for this is my passion for and dedication to learning. I'm not sure if I would go there, either, as I was supposed to be spending this Summer off of college to study ahead for the next semester, and I haven't really done that due to laziness.

I guess if I'm super anything, I would be generally super average, does that count? :P

Years
  • My patience is probably the only thing that sort of qualifies given my mediocrity at everything else xD

Honestly, patience is truly the most underrated virtue. All skills require some amount of practice and patience, no matter the talent behind it!
    My superpower is my ability to read through fandom articles about whatever my current favorite lore is.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I have a lot of weaknesses and faults, that I have to constantly work on. Being able to realize ones faults, and to change and improve is something I think I've become good at though, and isn't that an important ability to have in itself?

I also think I am very creative; I don't always have the best taste or sense of design or realism (when it comes to making sure ideas are actually feasible or that plot points make sense in the world lol) but I can think up tons of characters, stories, worlds, and in a more professional sense ways to approach problems and look at angles previously unseen. I can be an idea fountain that others can get inspired by and help shaping my ideas into tangible realistic results.

Back