• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I have stumbled upon this place.

Yumetaro

MAI RIBBONS
Years
  • I am Yumetaro! I love Pokemon, after all, I wouldn't be here if I didn't. I also like the Mega Man series a lot too. I like to draw, ROM hack, tinker around with technology and stuff like that. Unlike about 85% of you here probably, I got into the Pokemon franchise until recently. Sorry if I have any noobish knowledge of any kind though.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Heya Yumetaro, welcome! You'd be surrpised with how different the fans are around these parts. There are lots of newer fans as well as peeps who have been into the series for a long time. So it doesn't make a difference, really! :D We're all pretty chill. Great to have you with us.

Megaman brings back so many memories.. I wasn't as obsessed with it as my other friend back during 6-8th grade but should probably still have my cartridges for X7 and X8. Only got those for Axl back in the day haha since I found him adorable. Check out the Video Games board for all chatter on non-Pokemon games and Technology & Internet for.. well, I'm sure it's obvious enough. :3 You'll definitely enjoy those areas as far as off-topic boards go but there are also plenty of Pokemon discussions to get involved in; poke around more if you haven't yet and look for those boards you can call home here.

ROM hacking is a neat thing to get into and definitely one of the bigger time-consumers here since there are so many to play. Do you have a favorite hack? :o I tend to prefer hacks of third generation games, though everything our members make is amazing.

Have a great stay on PC! Hope you enjoy your time here and do let our lovely staff know if you need anything. I'm always here to assist. Thanks for joining~

Years
  • Hello Yumetaro, and welcome to PC!

I guess the others have already covered your main interests as far as sections here go, but it won't hurt to add my part as well. We're glad you decided to join, because the more members the merrier as they say, and don't worry if PC seems scary at first, we have some of the friendliest people you'll ever meet. Cirno is already one such person you've seen, and now me as well!

If you're interested in ROM hacks, you should hop over to the Emulation & ROM Hacking section where you'll find loads of great hacks and hacking tools, should you decide to make one. Maybe I should check it out someday when you finish your project. Anyways, I do hope you enjoy your stay here and if you ever need help don't hesitate to ask a staff member in those blue, orange or red usernames. They aren't too hard to see, and don't get confused by the green names you'll see floating around, they aren't staff but instead are members with some extra perks. Well, have fun here and I'll be seeing you around!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Aww that's fine! No matter how much you know about Pokemon, you are always always welcome to join us! You'll learn so much about Pokemon, and we also have a great place just for you...for foruming purposes. That section is located on the bottom of the index page. It'll match your interests. :D

Anyways, welcome aboard! Megaman is pretty awesome. I look forward to seeing him in the new Super Smash Bros game coming soon next year. :D He's going to be playable omg!

Like I said earlier, there is no need to be smart with Pokemon, as we have a ton of other sections for you to join in, like we even have a section just for technology! I'm also a technology junkie, so we have something in common at least. :D And we also have a section for ROM hacking as well...if you ever get into hacking or start a new project, you'll know where to find the many tools and tutorials out there. :D

No need to feel like a noob here. :D You are here at home. See ya around, and don't be shy to ask questions. ok! <3

Neosprin

Horsea's Mother
    Years
  • Welcome! Hope you're having fun! I love to draw too, I prefer not to share my art with the world, because I want to wait for the day that my drawing is SOOOO awesome, that I want to let every single person on this planet take a good look at it!

Back