• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen I have to brag :]]- Which Gym was easiest?

Alec_

Years
    Erika was the easiest. I got Charizard. Pidgeot and an Alakazam. So it was super easy to beat. XD. * throws a fireball on Erika :3. *

~Fairytales.

Noel

Ghost Pokemon Trainer.
    Years
    Brock even with a charmander is easy because once you learn metal claw it's over. Sabrina will be easy once I get my Haunter :D and a lot of potions... I'm still deciding if I want jolteon or vaporeon.. My trainer card is what I'm aiming for.. The marowok isn't for sure I might find a HM slave instead.

NatureKeeper

Ruby -> Wattson
    REASON: I had to use Ember a few times and that was doone

Emerald -> The flying leader
    REASON: I had a whole lotta training before. Thought her PKMN were stronger. Didn't know she uses flying. Altaria was sort of a pain, though. Emerald was a pain... Had to level up 5 more levels for Altaria

FireRed -> Brock
    REASON:
    Pokémon FireRed said:
    SQUIRTLE used WATER GUN! It's super effective!

LeafGreen -> Erika
    REASON: I didn't use squirtle at that time, had my Pidgeot handy.. Err.. eheh... She was my best Pokémon. Shared my best memories. I'm still dreaming of my lv.100 Pidgeot, Jauna, coming back...

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    Easiest is Erika. Charizard,Arcanine and Butterfree > All her minions and pokemon.

Basic description

Charizard vs Vileplume

Chaizard flaps his wing sand attacks Vileplume

Vileplume uses sleep powder

It misses Charizard

Charizard breathes fire and GG. Vileplume.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    I'd say that the easiest Gym Leader was Misty. No matter what Pokemon I had with me, she was always so freaking easy to defeat. I can't say the same when I played through Blue Version as a 7 year old, though. XD

Jweeson

Pokemon Aficianado
    Years
    I would say Lt. Surge. All you would have to do would be to catch a Diglett/Dugtrio and if it's only level 18, you'll still beat him.

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2010
    Erika for sure

If you have a Fire type, Ice type, Flying type, basically any type not named ground, rock, or water this gym is really easy

Blaine and Brock are pretty easy too along with Watson

Mr.Kirby

off the wall
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 13, 2009
    Well, like everyone else I have to say Erika was easy as pie. :U Fire types of course being most helpful. Also Blaine's gym seems very easy, I can't remember exactly what pokemon I had in my roster that helped so much but I just know that gym was a total breeze~

Back