• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I have to have these two Pokemon ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr

Just call me Mister
Years

• I'm playing Heart Gold. (Someone tell me what code to give so people can trade with me!) (Is it my 3DS friend code?)

I need a Sneasel and a Machop! I don't have anything special to trade. :(

Is there anyone willing to breed eggs of these Pokemon for me? I'm still early in the game. Any and all help is appreciated!

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    The code, or friend code, you use for trading is located in your pal pad. To obtain your pal pad go down stairs of any Pokémon Center. To generate your FC simply step into the Wi-Fi room and step back out.

As for your Pokémon requests, I suggest you take them to Quick Trade Thread so they can be resolved. Please be sure to read out forum rules before creating a thread.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back