• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I haven't made a thread yet!

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2014
    Hi, my name's MAMOM and i'm a pokeholic.

I've been abusing pokemon for many years, the older kids got me into it from a young age and I was never fortunate enough to see the grange hill "just say no!" specials.

I'd been clean and sober for a good while thanks to Diamond & Pearl but i recently got my hands on a copy of Black and unfortunately have relapsed.

Other substances I'm addicted to include Graphics (The only section I've really posted in so far!), roleplay and hacking although I haven't done either for a good few months.

This place seems nice and lively so I've come to you for support. ;]

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • It's ok. I've been through the same situation as you. I sorta took a break since D/P/Pt, but the release of Black & White got me back into playing again. So hah, you're not the only one! xD

But I'm really glad you've made a thread here! Welcome to the forums, though! :)

Are you a graphics junkie? I am as well, though I rarely make some myself (curse you school & work!). I see you're enjoying the Emulation, Roleplay, as well as the Graphics & Photography section of the Art Gallery. Another section I'd like to suggest is the Black & White section of the forums. Since you're playing (or have played) B/W, you'll find discussions (as well as help) about the game. How far are you in the game, btw?

Have fun here, which I'm absolutely sure you will. :D I'm around if you need any help. Just give me a shout out. :D

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hi, my name's MAMOM and i'm a pokeholic.

I've been abusing pokemon for many years, the older kids got me into it from a young age and I was never fortunate enough to see the grange hill "just say no!" specials.

I'd been clean and sober for a good while thanks to Diamond & Pearl but i recently got my hands on a copy of Black and unfortunately have relapsed.

Other substances I'm addicted to include Graphics (The only section I've really posted in so far!), roleplay and hacking although I haven't done either for a good few months.

This place seems nice and lively so I've come to you for support. ;]

Welcome to the forums, and well, seems like you're going to have fun with your games! Seems like you're a bit of an artistic guy and also a hacker, huh?

Have fun around the forums!

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2014
    It's ok. I've been through the same situation as you. I sorta took a break since D/P/Pt, but the release of Black & White got me back into playing again. So hah, you're not the only one! xD

But I'm really glad you've made a thread here! Welcome to the forums, though! :)

Are you a graphics junkie? I am as well, though I rarely make some myself (curse you school & work!). I see you're enjoying the Emulation, Roleplay, as well as the Graphics & Photography section of the Art Gallery. Another section I'd like to suggest is the Black & White section of the forums. Since you're playing (or have played) B/W, you'll find discussions (as well as help) about the game. How far are you in the game, btw?

Have fun here, which I'm absolutely sure you will. :D I'm around if you need any help. Just give me a shout out. :D
    I'll be sure to have a dip into the B/W section. Thanks. :] I've finished Black once, but I'm replaying it at the moment, so I'm right at the very start!

I'm a bit nervous about going in the RP section just yet, new forum. :s I think I'm going to chat around a bit get to know some people first.

Welcome to the forums, and well, seems like you're going to have fun with your games! Seems like you're a bit of an artistic guy and also a hacker, huh?

Have fun around the forums!
    I love the visual side of hacking, it's fun making the stuff in the background work, but making it look pretty is my speciality. ;]

And I'm sure I will, thanks for the welcome guys!

Last edited:
    Back