• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I herd u liek mudkips

MudkipThePokémon

ROM Spriter
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2010
    Well I suppose I only get one introduction thread? Hi! I\\\'m a mudkip, and if you don\\\'t like me then please get lost! I found this site after reading around the web for a while, and found that this is the largest rom hacking community. I really like spriting and loved playing Liquid Crystal and Sienna, even happier to see the creator of Sienna as a mod! EDIT?: I like vbulitn default, but its not letting me switch!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    That's mah buddy Manipulation, you're referencing! :D

Haha, don't worry. We all liek mudkipz here.

If you've come for the hacking scene, you've certainly found the right place! All the greatest hacks eventually find their way around here, and some of the best hackers. You're definitely in good company, buddy. Thinkin' about doing a little hacking yourself sometime soon?

Zet

Years
    Mudkips..... I love them! I hug them left and right and I even roll around on the floor hugging them. :3

Anyway, Welcome to PC I hope you enjoy your time here and make plenty of friends.

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    Oh! Hello there Mudkip! We all liek Mudkips though I prefer Mijumaru now XD;
    Welcome to PC!! Rom hacking was why I joined PC as well, though I have given up on it now. D:

MudkipThePokémon

ROM Spriter
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2010
    Aww, I joined for spriting really but thanks! And those little seals... Anyways thanks for the welcome!

E-114

Skylight
    Years
    Wild MUDKIP appeared!

E-114 used Hello!

Welcome to PC. I do like Mudkipz :) What kind of sprites do you do, trainers or Pokemon, or maybe even both?

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Treecko owns, so I don't like mudkips, sorry. D:

I've never been one for ROM hacking (I have a grand total of zero posts in any part of that section), but I am an amateur spriter and overall big Pokemon fan. XD

Aanyways, welcome to out little community here. Be sure to have fun and ask any of the people wiht the colored usernames if you have any site-related questions. :D

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    I love Mudkips dude.

This forum has a lot of stuff you can do.

I hope you enjoy it:)

Back