• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I hope this goes here...

Years
    I suppose this is a welcome back thread---to me. I've been lurking around PC for a few weeks now, looking at hacks and such, but this is the first time since...oh...November since I've actually logged on.

I'm kinda scared to come back. I see that a lot of the people I PMed when I was still active have left now. After looking at the last posts, I am still confused why they left/were booted out.

Oh well. It's just a website about a game. I shouldn't get too worked up about it.

Yay I'm back and my birthday is in 9 days!

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2006
    welcome back!
    I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here^^

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
    Black Widow said:
    I suppose this is a welcome back thread---to me. I've been lurking around PC for a few weeks now, looking at hacks and such, but this is the first time since...oh...November since I've actually logged on.

I'm kinda scared to come back. I see that a lot of the people I PMed when I was still active have left now. After looking at the last posts, I am still confused why they left/were booted out.

Oh well. It's just a website about a game. I shouldn't get too worked up about it.

Yay! Welcome back, Black Widow! ^___^ Sowwy to hear that your friends have left or were booted out. ;-; I'm sure you could make new friends! If you have any questions or if you wish to befriend me, feel free to PM me! ^__^ See you soon, Black Widow!

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Black Widow said:

Well sorry to hear that.PC has changed a lot.Well anyways welcome to PC.Follow the rules and have a fun time and I see youre a fan of Teen Titans.Me too.^__^.XD.

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Awwwws, don't get discouraged. ^___^ Even if some of your firends are gone now, you can always make more friends! =D Welcome back to the community, I'm really happy to see one of our older members has returned to us. ^^ *hands out some bacon* XD

~Kelsey

Years
    Hehehe, thanks. I'll reply in one mass post rather than individually because I'm really lazy:

I hope you won't bite--I bite back! I hope I have a fun time on here as well...at least an amusing enough time to stay. And yes, I do like Teen Titans.

Ok then! Bye!

Edited to say: Bacon! Thankies!

Last edited:

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Hello~! ^o^ Welcome back to The PokeCommunity. =3 My name is Karli~! I hope you have a wonderful time here, but dont forget to follow the rules. ^.~ See ya around~!

~Karli

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Black Widow said:

Hello. Welcome back to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to send message to me. I will try to help you my best. Please follow the rules,read the FAQ,be active and make a lot of friends. Hope you have fun and have a great time.

Back