• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I hope we get along!

TheLeafFan28

aka. Xenoleaf
Years

• Hello, I'm TheLeafFan28.

I'm 22 years old and currently a student of Literature at the university (just finished my first year).

I've been a fan of Pok?mon since its very beginning, and I've been a lurker on Pok?community for a few years now.

I've bought and played Pok?mon Red, Blue, Yellow, Crystal (my first one), LeafGreen (my favorite game!), Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, SoulSilver, White, White 2, X/Y, Omega Ruby and Sun/Moon.

Pok?mon really defined my childhood - especially Pok?mon Leaf Green Version. The first time I played it, the car I was sitting in bumped and I accidentally chose to play as a girl instead of a guy.
    When I first saw her, I felt what I now realize was the first crush of my life... and ever since then, I've always played as her.

That game and character have both helped me through some really hard times in life and thus I joined because I'm currently trying to make a ROM hack dedicated to my Leaf and I'm hoping to get in touch with some professionals - or just people with expertise in ROM hacking in general.

Other than Pok?mon, I also love RPG games - especially obscure ones like Etrian Odyssey and Suikoden.

Um, I hope we all get along.

Years
  • Welcome to PC, TheLeafFan28!
    Pokemon is a major part of a lot of our childhoods, you can talk all about the games in Pokemon Gaming Central. What's your favourite Pokemon? That game you're making has a good concept, you should check out our Fan Games section to get help and look at tools for creating the game.
    See you around! :)

Years
  • Aha yeah! FRLG were addicting, I found myself using the VS Seeker to death. Training was so incredibly easy and fun. Makes me want to replay, because it really is one of the best Pok?mon games ever.

welcome TheLeafFan28 ^^ Have a good time posting and involving yourself with the world of ROM hacks!

(I played Etrian Odyssey Untold... but that's the only one from the franchise. Would love to try another, since I really did love the art and story!)

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome, TheLeafFan28! I'm glad you decided to join after being a lurker~ FRLG were great games! I really can't wait to see if we ever get a re-make of a re-make :o Now I'm itching to re-play LeafGreen myself. Try visiting our ROM Hacking section to get help with the various tasks that come with hacking. If you have any questions at all, feel free to drop me a message, good luck with your hack!

Back