• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I is am a newb here

PocketmonMaster

»We c wat u did thar«
Years
  • Mornin' everybody.

This is my first post on PokeCommunity (with hopefully a lot more to come).

I usually hang out in 3rd Gen Discussion topics and FanFiction areas on other Pokemon sites

I hope to join in discussions, become friends with some people and have an overall good time.

Thanks. PocketmonMaster.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, PocketmonMaster!

Glad to have ya hear, and I'm sure you'll find our Advance Generation and FanFic sections to be loads of fun! Don't worry, discussing stuff, making friends and having a good time are all our specialties! =D

Looking forward to seeing your many more posts here at PC. Have fun! ^___^

PocketmonMaster

»We c wat u did thar«
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, PocketmonMaster!

Glad to have ya hear, and I'm sure you'll find our Advance Generation and FanFic sections to be loads of fun! Don't worry, discussing stuff, making friends and having a good time are all our specialties! =D

Thanks for the warm welcome Aurafire.

Have fun! ^___^

I plan to.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • Welcome to PC!
    I'm sure you'll fit right in, as verybody in the Fanfic Section and 3rd Gen Discussion are a pretty close bunch.
    You'll get settled in quite fast I'm sure.

I'll see yah round then!

Years
  • First of all, hello and welcome. Yer, sure, be active but try not to spam, haha, don't be me (jokes :P). Noone has said it yet so I'm also happy to be the first person so far to say, don't forget to read the rules. Most rules are probably similiar to those of other forums but they may be different so look those up. Cheers and have a great time.

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
  • Hello and welcome to PC!

Im sure you will have lots of fun so don't worry. Everywhere you go you will find very kind, helpful and overall freindly people. Im sure you freinds list will grow in no time.

Well see you around and have a very merry (marill?) christmas!

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Hehe, hi there, be sure to read the rules and you will do fine.^^ Have fun!

Back