• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen I just changed my team!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Hey!

Well, i just thought i would say i switched my Abomasnow for a Pikachu and ive calculated its IV's and check this out.

Heres the info so far;

Pikachu@Light Ball Lv. 30
    Jolly (+Spd -Sp.Atk)

Thunderbolt
    Strength
    Brick Break
    Return

IV's (CHECK THIS OUT!!!!!)

HP 4
    ATK 31
    DEF 14
    SP. ATK 7
    SP.DEF 7
    SPD 30

Attack and speed, PERFECT!

Whadda you think?

Years
    Low Sp.Atk IV and a Jolly nature, yet you still have Thunderbolt in its moves?

I'm no team builder, but I know that's not right. =/

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
    If you've trained it in battle since you caught it, it will have gained EVs and those IVs won't be right. If it's at the same level you caught it at, then it has low IVs and the wrong nature.

Either way, this doesn't belong here. We have the Sinnoh Journal sticky for this sort of thing when you want to tell othwers about your journey, and if you want to talk about the technical aspects of competitive battling, then use the Strategies and Movesets forum.

*locks*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back