• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I just joined...

Ayebaw

Dark Trainer
Years
  • So...HI! ^_^ Hacks and games here seem pretty cool. I'd make one if I had any idea how whatsoever without going through a load of text that does nothing but bore and frustrait me. BTW, anyone here know what I do with an IPS file to make a ROM work? I try it and just get a whitish screen when I open my VBA...

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Hey sweetie welcome to pc^0^*huggles* enjoy your stay here see you around the boards.^_^

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Hello and welcome! I'm Pikabloo, the insane blue Pikachu who's currently obssessed with Roan, a character from Ragnarok the Animation, and steals your cheese! *Steals cheese and gives spork* Follow the rules and have fun!

Remember to PM me if you want help or if you just want to be my friend, ok?

xantor

...:::...
    Years
  • Hey welcome to PC, I know you'll be staying, I won't mention the rules, you seem to have been told enough. PM me if you need a friends or help with basic hacking, I can hack but I've never finished one. :P

Draik

Hi.
    Years
  • Ayebaw said:
    So...HI! ^_^ Hacks and games here seem pretty cool. I'd make one if I had any idea how whatsoever without going through a load of text that does nothing but bore and frustrait me. BTW, anyone here know what I do with an IPS file to make a ROM work? I try it and just get a whitish screen when I open my VBA...
    Hi welcome to PC. I'm Sykora. Read the rules mabe even reread, post lots, and have fun. For the VBA part, try redownloading the VBA or the ROM file. To patch, put the IPS file and the ROM in the same folder and same name.

Dee Trier

Drageon The Dragon Type Eevee
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    Welcome to PC. PM if you want become friend

Years
  • Ayebaw said:
    So...HI! ^_^ Hacks and games here seem pretty cool. I'd make one if I had any idea how whatsoever without going through a load of text that does nothing but bore and frustrait me. BTW, anyone here know what I do with an IPS file to make a ROM work? I try it and just get a whitish screen when I open my VBA...
    Hi, hope you enjoy yourself here. ^^ I have no idea, maybe ask one of the expert hackers here that. If you need any PC related help or if you want to make a new friend, PM me! ^_~ Oh, and I hope you will be active and post alot~!

Years
  • Hello there! Welcome to PC. Hope you have fun around here! And just to let you know, not all of us are actually insane here... *or so I think* XD

Back