• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I just moved into Littleroot Town!

Years
  • Hey Guys
    Hey​
    I signed up a couple days ago and just wanted to say hi. I'm not the smartest of Pokemon players but I've always loved Pokemon. I Guess I should say some of my interests, um...I like emulation, ROM hacking, Challenges that alter the gameplay, Pokemon Showdown, and just general tom foolery relating to pokemon. So I'm excited to meet people and have fun! :) :) :chu:

Years
  • We're also pretty excited having you. n~n Welcome, Kidder. :)

You'll find plenty to discuss here if you're into Pokemon so have a great time. Do you plan to try out the challenges on the forum sometime? Or maybe stop by PC's Showdown server if you haven't yet?

Years
  • Signed up a couple of days ago? Looking at your join date it appears you actually signed up almost three years ago, but anyways never hurts to have a late introduction so welcome aboard Kidder!

I'm a proud Pokemon fan myself so I know you'll definitely enjoy what's around, and it seems like you're into a lot of the popular sections here, ROM Hacking in particular which is our biggest and most popular section of the forums. Challenges has its fair share of active regulars as well, along with our battle server hosted on Showdown. Definitely enough to keep you busy here, but you can always look around other areas as well if you want.

Anyways I'm excited to get to know more about you as well so feel free to hit me up with a visitor message or two, and I hope you have an awesome time yourself. Catch you around the forums, Kidder!

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Hey kidder, how's it going? Welcome to PC!

I think you'll fit right in here! There's pretty much a section for everything you've listed - ROM Hacking, Challenges, Game Discussion, anything really. I haven't done much ROM hacking though I can tell you that some of the challenges here are pretty tough. Nuzlockes especially, can't tell you how many times I've gotten a game over screen or lost a crucial team member. ;A;

But yeah if you're looking for some good challenges, I'd suggest The Ones That Got Away or the current FNAF style event they've got over in the challenge forum. Feel free to browse around and pick challenges that sound interesting to you though!

And woo, Showdown! What sort of competitive battling do you like? It'd be awesome if you could pop by the battle server sometime. We do a whole mix of things - chat, battle, host events etc. It's pretty cool! There are plenty of tournaments and clans to get yourself involved in too. But yeah if you have any questions about the server, you're more than welcome to contact either myself or another BSS. :>

Anyway hope you enjoy yourself! Try and stick around yeah? :]

Years
  • Hello! Welcome (back) to the forum!

Like others have said, definitely check out the Rom Hacking section of the site. It's a very large and active section of the site where you can find cool hacks to play created by our own members. You can also find tutorials, and tools you need to make your own hack! You can also become part of a team and work on a hack all together.

Hope to see you around :)

Back