• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I just started watching the anime and movies after 20 years.

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2016
    I actually started watching the anime and movies for the first time in 20 years again. I was going in order and thought it was cool. I really like how on the ball Ash's battle style has come, beating every gym leader first try so far in X and Y. I haven't started XYZ because i keep having to skip episodes on my fire stick due to lack of streams. Even in Sun and Moon they are finally noticing his potential right away.

The movies though, Ash is a beast, and a league contender, and in the Deoxys movie, I just got really annoyed at the beginning when they made him look so noobish after he finally started controlling his Torkoal by burning his Pikachu's tail. I guess it might be the tranalation, because they make him look dumb and then he doesn't care and just tries to Bro out. I just don't like people treating Ash, a total bad butt, like a scrub. Hahaha I really don't know why it bothered me so much. Probably because I kust got home from work and it's Saturday, but...

Does anyone else feel this way even a little bit when they make him look like a jabroni in the anime?

MusicClues

Mashup Maker and Sun/M/XY Champion/Master
    Years
    Lots of People are Bitter because Ash lost Again. And I Don't Blame them. Also, Glad to hear you Enjoy it.

Might wanna warn ya. Pokemon The Series: Sun and Moon. Has been moved to Disney XD. I Think.

Back