• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I just want to say...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Erica/Lightning's Avatar is very... very distracting. I spent several minutes of my life last night refreshing and watching it change. :( Unless I didn't see all of 'em, I saw more Colettes than Cherrims. Why is that.

That is all.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I think I only saw two or three avatars of Sakura. But I saw like.. eight Colettes, and a bunch of Sho too. :U

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Erica's avatars...destroying lives since 2002. XD

actually, iirc, her avatars didn't start to get cool until the 2004 era. Before that it was just a stock picture of Yami Yugi from Yu-gi-oh...how I remember that...I have no idea. XD

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I saw nine different avatars... none of them were Cherrims. I'm surprised by that.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Methinks Erica was possessed by something.

Though I was surprised I didn't come across a Sho Minamimoto avatar, though she had him in her sig.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • There are actually only four Cherrim avatars in the rotation. :(

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    @timbjerr: Pffft. XD Well, hers are certainly more interesting. let's not talk about what would happen if i had a rotation avatar

@Eeveon: you must refresh more! Like... twenty minutes. /brick'd

@Rossu-Pie: Oh, I came across a few. XD of course, i was refreshing for like... twenty minutes or so. >___>

Really? You need to get more Cherrims then, Erica. :( Colette has like... twice the amount of avatars Cherrim has.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Yeah, Colette has... nine.

:( I figured it was a pretty fair trade off considering Cherrim is my static avatar in blogs/VMs/PMs/profile/everywhere but posts.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Nine? I either miscounted or I missed one. /should refresh and see. :B

... Yeah, I would think so. xD Not to mention Cherrim is also in your signature as a little pixel. /sagenod

Back