• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I kissed a girl~

Well, have you? :3

• Total voters
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    In all truth, yes I have and it's been a while so I need to go find some... -runs off to find girls-
    xD win, boulevard.

Yes. Teenage discos have a lot to answer for.
    So true, and oh the horrible memories xD

Fun topic! -crazy- 8D Well yes, for real from seventh grade or so. And when I'm out partying, something always happens ._." One period, I had a goal of making out with at least one boy per night out... Gah, I've gotten past that now, since I realized I hate the awkward conversation that needs to come after when I have to explain I don't mean anything "more" and so on... When it really is something "more", it's a thousand times better than just a random snuggle with random person. Writing this almost makes me miss having a boyfriend >.<

And yes, I've kissed gurls. And made out with them. And yes, many girls are BETTER kissers than boys, TAKE THAT guys xP I probably wouldn't want a girlfriend though. Too obsessed with cute boys~ 8D

Phixum

Little presence of insanity
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Sep 23, 2012
    I kissed my ex-gf when I was with her, and she was the first person I've ever kissed. It was the most horrible experience in my whole life. She screwed it up, since she said she wasn't ready ALTHOUGH she had told me she wanted yo be kissed.

Yourself

Taking a break from PC
    Years
  • Well, erm, no, I haven't ever kissed a girl, but I've been kissed numerous times by them.

All of which I've had no deep emotions for whatsoever.
    ;o

Heartless33

Master Cloner
    Years
  • I get a lot of them but my first (10 years old) was amazing it was like well........you got me really I fainted on my first kiss man I'll never forget that. (some first kiss)

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • Yes, Ive kissed. Nothing big though. It was just a simple kiss on the lips and...nothing else happened. Funny thing is, first time I ever kissed was playing spin the highlighter. xDDD

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
  • Is this topic really appropriate for a Pokemon Forum? ._.'

I haven't kissed a girl but I've made out with a few guys.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • yes I has from playing spin the bottle xD
    ...same here. 8D;

Luckily the only time it was my turn during the whole game (I think it kept landing on one guy so they were like "WHY DON'T YOU GO" so I did), I spun the bottle and it landed on the person I liked. I think it was obvious we liked each other back then because the chaste kiss apparently "wasn't good enough" so our friends insisted we do it again and I wasn't complaining. xD; I think they shipped us. :|

But that's the only time I've kissed anyone aside from family. :P

HeidiMoose

[Insert User Title Here]
    Years
  • I dated a kid for two years.
    Needless to say, yes, I have been kissed.
    I've been kissed very passionately. :P

Spin the bottle Freshman year at a Halloween party was interesting too...
    I took one of my friend's "kissing virginity".. which is funny because we were both girls, and neither of us are homosexual. XD

However.. I don't count spin the bottle for anything.

Back