• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I know I shouldn’t but

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2018
    KU7ZVdN.jpg

I rly wanted to eat these things as a child.......

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
    Years
  • Before I even scrolled past the picture I had thought the same thing you said.

Last edited:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • When I was really young I always wanted to put glow sticks in my mouth too. Until a military grade one busted open in there. But I guess for some people, having military grade balls bust open in them would be the best thing ever so I'm not sure it relates real well.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2018
    When I was really young I always wanted to put glow sticks in my mouth too. Until a military grade one busted open in there. But I guess for some people, having military grade balls bust open in them would be the best thing ever so I'm not sure it relates real well.

Sometimes you jus gotta bust it wide open

Bela

Banned
    Years
  • I know I shouldn't but
    4Z2avoW.png

I never had this toy as a kid, I was always playing with poke-balls

Last edited:

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    i bit into them once. they had a subpar texture

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

The picture wouldn't load at first and was fully expecting to see tide pods

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I love those balls! One of the coolest parts of the late 90's/early 2000's :)

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Just thinking about those gives me the shakes. One of those things that just feels weird, like velvet.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2018
    Apparently there's an epidemic of kids eating tide pouches sweeping the nation. Back in my day we sniffed markers like Jesus intended

Last edited:
    Back