• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I know that you like my style.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    What's your style like for the following (even if you don't normally wear something for that - when you do, what do you use)?

Headwear?
    Eyewear?
    Upper body?
    Lower body?
    Footwear?
    Jewelry?
    Other accessories?

Examples would be lovely!

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
    Back in high school I kinda picked something and stuck with it.

Headwear: Occasional beanie with a bill, but not so much anymore.
    Eyewear: Aviators when i'm out in public, otherwise nothing unless i'm reading, in which case I have reading glasses.
    Upper Body: I mainly just wear v-necks, henleys, and long-sleeve button up shirts (usually with a flannel pattern)
    Lower Body: Slim Jeans. I feel like anything else is dorky, especially shorts unless i'm at the beach or something.
    Footwear: Mostly Flip-Flops and Loafers/Slip On shoes.
    Jewelry: There's somewhat of a dog tag looking necklace I have a girl I used to date made for me that has my initials carved into it that I need to fix, but used to wear daily.
    Other Accesories: Always gotta have a belt. Usually I wear either a plain black belt or a Black Studded Belt. I also have several belt buckles that I kind of grew out of back in high school.

Last edited:

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    I don't have a style honestly. I picked something that was comfortable, and bought a bunch of them. lol

Headwear: Always wear the baseball cap I got a few years ago (Probably like 5 now) at a Mariner's game.
    Eyewear: None. My hat works just as well as sunglasses honestly. lol
    Upper body: Plain T-Shirt in various colors, and an old worn out hoodie.
    Lower body: Plain blue jeans that I've been wearing for almost 10 years, because I never seem to grow... they're pretty torn up at this point. lol
    Footwear: Old tennis shoes.
    Jewelry: lolno
    Other accessories: None.

So yeah. Probably the worst fashion sense ever. (Or maybe I'm just lazy. I know it doesn't look good. lol)

Last edited:

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    OK so here is me!

Headwear: None. I always have gel in my hair to get it how I like it, so it isn't just flat and boring.

Eyewear: I am blind so I need glasses, which I wear all the time. They're pretty awesome sexy glasses though - square frames are good on me.

Upper body: Always a T-shirt. I don't wear singlets, I don't wear collared shirts (unless I'm working or going somewhere fancy). All my shirts these days are nerdy-themed. Right now I'm wearing one that says "Knock Knock Knock Penny" from The Big Bang Theory, and I have a few other Big Bang shirts as well as some Pokemon, Power Rangers, Mario Bros, Harry Potter etc; most of which my sister bought me at Hot Topic when she was visiting America. In Winter I wear usually wear a black hoodie over the top of whatever shirt I'm wearing.

Lower body: In warm weather, shorts. Not short-shorts (if you ever catch me in a pair, kill me for I do not deserve to live), they always go down to around my knee. They're always either denim shorts or cargo shorts. In Winter, I wear black jeans. They're always black as they match the hoodie and I just got into the habit of wearing black during my fat years because it was slimming, and now I can't seem to get out of the habit.

Footwear: I usually wear the same pair of shoes, they're kind of like Converse but not.

Jewelry: I have a watch that I wear sometimes...

Other accessories: Unless you count belts, none to speak of.

Hagumi

For a sick boy
    Years
    Headwear: I don't normally wear any headwear unless it's cold and I need a woolly hat to help keep me warm. However, this thread reminded me I have a drawer full of hair bands and I was thinking that I might start wearing some of them again.

Eyewear: None.

Upper body: A plain t-shirt and a hoodie of some sort. Pretty simple.

Lower body: Usually a pair of jogging bottoms. I used to wear skinny jeans all the time until I had my spinal operation; since then I've always worn jogging bottoms since I've noticed sometimes when I wear jeans they tend to rub my scar. I still wear jeans when I'm going out shopping or whatever because it doesn't rub the scar as much if I'm only wearing jeans for a few hours.

Footwear: Slippers! For outdoor wear, I wear trainers and plimsoll shoes.

Jewellery: None. I've accumulated quite a lot of jewellery over the years but I never seem to wear any of it.

Other accessories: None that I can think of.

Wow, my fashion sense is terrible.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Headwear? I love headwear. Helmets, hats, beanies, everything. I'll even wear animal ears and stuff like that.

Eyewear?
    I used to wear these ""hipster"" glasses (which everyone considers them to be now. I WORE THEM BEFORE THEM HIPSTERS STARTED WEARING THEM) that was a joke

Upper body?
    Lots and lots of layers hahah, I love layered clothes, but I'll wear flowery dresses too sometimes, in the summer of course.

Lower body?
    Mostly tight jeans or sweatpants, but I wear skirts on the occasion. Or tights, with a pattern embroided in them, and nothing over that except long shirts and sweaters haha.

Footwear?
    Vans mostly, skater shoes in general, got some old pair of Nikes too which I love.

Jewelry?
    I never really wear jewelry, but I do like braided wristbands and necklaces, stuff like that.

Other accessories?
    Bags! I love love love bags. Shoulderbags, nomad bags, backpacks, etc. They're just cute!

Ayselipera

Headwear: If it's snowing or terribly cold and I'm going to be outside for a length of time for some reason then I'll wear a beanie, stocking, or a hat with earflaps hat ayaya. Otherwise I don't wear anything on my head.

Eyewear: Sunglasses if it's sunny otherwise I don't force anything.

Upper body: Summer/Spring - Lacy back shirts or floral prints. I really don't like anything short sleeved so I try to find light long sleeved shirts or lacy ones so it's not heavy. Winter/fall - Cardigans, sweaters, military styled jackets, tons of scarves all different styles and prints. In general I like anything with buttons or lace or depending on the design some kind of all over print. In the process of incorporating dresses.

Lower body: I pretty much just wear jeggings because they go with anything and are pretty comfy. I have two dresses I just need leggings for them which I haven't gotten around to yet, but I will eventually.

Footwear: Boots, flats, moccasins, and I have a pair of sneakers but I usually only wear them if I'm going somewhere that's dirty.

Jewelry: Earrings always. Sometimes a ring if I feel like it.

Other accessories: I guess my purse, but I just need that for my things it's not really part of my "style" or anything like that.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Headwear: If it's REALLY cold I used to wear a hat with earflaps but nowadays I just don't wear anything. I like to collect strange hats and then never wear them. :(
    Eyewear: My black plastic-rimmed glasses with white polka dots on the inside. They're half broken though. I haven't worn anything other than black plastic-rimmed glasses since like seventh grade. I'M NOT HIPSTER I JUST LIKE THEM OKAY
    Upper body: Usually I wear some kind of semi-fitted printed t-shirt, but lately I've been getting into wearing sweaters because they look nice with my short hair. Also when it's cold I wear my cute gray jacket that flares out like a skirt. :3
    Lower body: Jeans, always jeans. Except for in the summer I'm getting more into wearing shorts nowadays. But in the winter it's always jeans.
    Footwear: Up until recently I would always wear skater-style shoes (DC, Etnies, etc), but I picked up a pair of cheap Converse last time I got new shoes instead and fell in love with them. Either way I only wear these sneaker, flip flops in the summer, and then sometimes I'll wear my ND rain boots or my black snow boots in the appropriate weather.
    Jewelry: I never wear jewelry. It's not that I don't like it, I just forget I have it, then I don't wear it, etc etc. It's bad.
    Other accessories: This winter I obtained a cute scarf and I've been using it almost every cold day to protect the back of my neck. :3 Also I go out of my way to wear cute socks. The ones I'm wearing right now have puppies on them.

This made me notice a trend in which my fashion sense changed drastically over the past year, haha. College!

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    headwear: none

eyewear: none apart from when sunglasses are needed

upperbody: plaid shirts, sometimes with a plain white or black t-shirt; striped shirts for college/formal; denim jacket for windy summer days; generic black winter coat

lowerbody: jeans, black pants

footwear: boots, dress shoes

jewellry: none

accessories: belt, watch

I like to keep it simple. I've wanted to add to this for a while, but I don't have the money.
    My favourite combination I think would be my black and white plaid shirt with my denim jacket and black pants.

And then for when I'm indoors/don't give a damn, I've got plenty of hoodies, rugby shirts and torn jeans.

Last edited:

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
    Headwear?
    Normally nothing, but when I do it is usually a baseball cap. I have to wear a baseball cap for work, as it is part of the uniform. It is green with Round Table Pizza on it. xD

Eyewear?
    My glasses. Maybe I can get a pic of them later lol.

Upper body?
    Lately I have been into verticallystriped long sleeve button up shirts that I roll the sleeves up. I have only two, but I really like them. Other than those, either polo shirts, assorted t-shirts, etc.

Lower body?
    Jeans or khaki shorts. Always. xD

Footwear?
    Tennis shoes when I am not dressing for anything specific, loafers for church/fancy events, boots for hard work stuff, and black nonslip work shoes for work.

Jewelry?
    Nope.I don't wear jewelry. xD

Other accessories?
    Um, nothing, although I once tried wearing a large set of headphones around my neck for a while, but I quickly felt very awkward and silly looking. xD

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Headwear: none
    Eyewear: nada
    Upper body: baggy-ish shirts, hoodies, camis, jean jackets
    Lower body: skinny jeans, leggings, sometimes a skirt
    Footwear: running shoes
    Jewelry: dangly and hoop earrings. Lots and lots of dangly and hoop earrings.
    Other accessories: watches, waist belts

Keeping it simple, yo.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    Headwear? Nothing. I have this cute polka-dotted head scarf that I love, but I can't wear it to school so I never wear it.

Eyewear? My glasses, they have black square-ish frames and they're too big for my face. xD Sometimes I wear my sunglasses, they're cheap knockoff Wayfarer sunglasses.

Upper body? Usually some sort of fitted button-down shirt. But if I'm not going to school I usually wear a nice tank top, or an off-the-shoulder top, which sometimes is a shirt that actually came that way, and sometimes it's just a t-shirt that I cut the neck out of.

Lower body? Depends. If I feel like wearing nylons, then I'll wear a miniskirt, but if I don't then I wear skinny pants (not usually skinny jeans, though) or capris. Once in a while I wear shorts, either cute denim shorts or neon colored shorts.

Footwear? High heels, always. I really want some boots, but I can't find any with heels, and I have trouble walking in flat shoes, lol.

Jewelry? I wear my class ring all the time, and if I'm going to school I usually wear my watch too.

Other accessories? I have this nice belt I really like to wear, and sometimes if I'm wearing a skirt I also wear leg warmers.

I love clothes shopping, so my style changes kind of often if I find something new I like, lol!

Jarred0809

The Eternal Lurker
    Years
    Headwear: A hood, and I used to have a Solid Snake headband that I wore.
    Eyewear: Glasses
    Upper Body: A black zip-up hoodie
    Lower Body: Jeans
    Footwear: Running shoes
    Jewelry: None

Comfort>Style in my opinion.
    Other: Not much else

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    Headwear: none, except for the occasional cap on hot days.
    Eyewear: glasses
    Upper body: T-shirt (sometimes collared)
    Lower body: shorts (pants when I go out with my dad)
    Footwear: sandals or sneakers
    Jewelry: none.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Headwear? Hardly ever wear it, but if anything, a flat bill hat because baseball caps with curved bills look dorky on me. Occasional elf hat.
    Eyewear? Ray-Ban RX 5069, which also act as sunglasses when exposed to the sun!!
    Upper body? Plain shirt and plaid or just an obscure or nerdy graphic tee. Zipped hoodies.
    Lower body? Low rise slim boot jeans, usually destroyed and with fading colors, with a belt for pants when outside. Cargo shorts (khaki color, usually), with a belt for shorts when outside. Basketball shorts when I don't feel like putting effort into what I'm wearing and when I'm inside. Sweatpants.
    Footwear? DC skater shoes.
    Jewelry? Hardly ever wear jewelry, but if I do, it'd be some surfer type necklace.
    Other accessories? Headphones! And a cheap knock-off leather bracelet sometimes (so I don't count it as jewelry). I'd like to start wearing scarfs. Occasional Harry Potter wand.

I like to think I have a punk meets hipster meets gangster meets nerd thing going on!

Last edited by a moderator:

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    Headwear?: Beanies or black berets are fine with me
    Eyewear? Sunglasses
    Upper body? I tend to wear black shirts with delicate art on them
    Lower body? Always dark colored pants
    Footwear? Has to be DC, Skateboarder shoes, or black shoes with a big tongue...mostly big tongue shoes
    Jewelry? Always wear earrings to school...yet nowhere else since I tend not to care outside school. However, I always wear my wooden cross....never take it off, ever.
    Other accessories? Headphones, not earphones. I like the bass and background music they give and how comfortable they are.

Years
    Headwear? Well, these days, if something's on my head, it's most likely the hood of my coat or hoodie. :( I used to have a blue hat I wore everywhere until about college.

Eyewear? Just my glasses. I'd wear sunglasses if I didn't need actual glasses.

Upper body? I prefer tank tops, especially in warmer weather. After that, just plain t-shirts. If I need long sleeves, I've got a Hello Kitty hoodie, and a proper winter coat when it's really cold.

Lower body? Jeans. Shorts in the summer. Rarely skirts.

Footwear? Flip-flops! I am too lazy for real shoes. If I need real shoes, I just wear my work pair for casual settings and pick out a pair of dress shoes for more formal occasions.

Jewelry? Just on special occasions. I'll wear earrings and a necklace, and that's it.

Other accessories? If I'm walking to/from work, my headphones. When I go shopping, I'll hang them around my neck, since they're huge over-the-ear ones.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Headwear? On very very very very very very very very very cold days, you MIGHT see me with a hat. But only if it's particularly cold.
    Eyewear? Like Velma from Scooby-Doo, remove my glasses from me and I become as blind as a bat. Like, search-on-the-floor-level blindness, it's that bad.
    Upper body? Long sleeved shirts nearly 100% of the time. If I'm doing exercise of some sort, I might wear a T-shirt, but me doing exercise is rare enough as it is.
    Lower body? Jeans and/or trousers in general, depending on the formality of the occasion. If it's very very very very very very hot, I might wear 3/4 length pants, but nothing shorter.
    Footwear? These Sketchers things that aren't really trainers but aren't really shoes; I guess it's just 'casual footwear', if it has to have a label. That or black shoes if I need to be somewhere formal.
    Jewelry? Noooooooope.
    Other accessories? None that I can think of; I don't even like to wear belts if I can help it! :D

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 4, 2012
    Headwear? No thanks.
    Eyewear? Boring glasses that insurance will get for me cheap.
    Upper body? I really like striped hoodies though I'll wear any striped shirt. I love me some stripes.
    Lower body? Blue jeans or khaki shorts depending on the weather.
    Footwear? Adidas sneakers. They're grey. I like em.
    Jewelry? Lolno
    Other accessories? Mmmmm....nope.

Back