• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I KNOW WHERE THAT UNUSED YELLOW FAT GUY SPRITE CAME FROM

NatureKeeper

I think it might be a reference to Game Freak's first game, too...

HackMew

Mewtwo Strikes Back
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2011
    Interesting. I knew it was definitely something special. I wonder if there are any other references like that hidden in the (other?) games.

Matafy

Matafy
    Years
    Dang man you have an eye to spot that...That is really interesting. I wonder if there are any other things like that in any other PokeMon game.

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2009
    holy crap nice observation!

any1 got anything else? maybe moderators could make a section for hidden stuff in games?or is there one? i haven't checked all the sections out yet.

Mr.Silver

Say Hello To Nurse Barbra
    Years
    Thats awesome
    Well heres another
    Remember this little thing from the hoenn?

Remind you of something?
    Well lets flip it shall we.

Still dont see it?Well here
    Spoiler:

EDIT i noticed something about the quency picture,The buildings in the background look like Battle frontier buildings

Last edited:
    Years
    that's snaztastic, and about the battle frontier thing... yeah you're right, they do look like that stuff o.o

I think for hgss though they definitly need to do a homage to Missingno... he's been left out for ages...

Skully367

Bored...REEEEALLY bored.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2012
    that's snaztastic, and about the battle frontier thing... yeah you're right, they do look like that stuff o.o

I think for hgss though they definitly need to do a homage to Missingno... he's been left out for ages...
    Agreed, missingno. needs to come back, maybe as a actual pokemon but not on the pokedex?

And yeah, it does look a lot like the batte frontier.

Back