• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I like friends

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2010
    Hi. Recently got back into this whole Pokemon thing and I've been hit hard. :< Playing it harder than I've ever played before.

I generally just get in ridiculous obsessions with games and stuff. Pokemon is the current one. Oh well. I'll stick around here. :3 It seems fun enough.

I go by tons of random crap. Alex, Fuh, Xander, Mako, Makojin, Seffy... blah blah blah.

Anyway, yo. Maybe I'll have fun.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • Well then Welcome to PC Alex, Fuh, Xander, Mako, Makojin, Seffy!
    You'll fit right in with the other players round here in the Video Game sections ^^
    I'm sure you'll have fun no matter how long you play it, and whichever name you go by XD
    Anyways, read them rules and have fun!

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2010
    Your avatar... do I know you? >_>

Either way... welcome. Friends are pretty cool. D:

i dunno lol.

I just like Touhou and Suika is adorable. :3

My steam avatar is of the same character... other than that, I dunno. I don't post anywhere else but here.

T3h Kaiser

Jovial Fool
    Years
  • i dunno lol.

I just like Touhou and Suika is adorable. :3

My steam avatar is of the same character... other than that, I dunno. I don't post anywhere else but here.

False alarm, then! :O

A fan of Touhou is a friend of mine regardless, so you can has friendship.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2010
    Also I'm kind of into anime. But not a whole lot! :< Recently got back from MTAC this weekend... Sadly I was sick so I didn't get to do much at all. Mostly sat a friend's art table thing. Aaaauugh.

Sunyshore

=^-^=
    Years
  • Hi to you too! :3

I go by quite a few names too: SP, ShinyPalkia, Saturn, Solana, Sunyshore, Nina, Sister, and so on.

Sad that you were sick, but hopefully you'll get better soon. Get a lot of sleep so you will have power to post - and do a lot of other things too.

xMeowthz

Starting off fresh, again.
    Years
  • Hello! I'm always here for a friend. Good times, red 'n' blue :3. Have fun! AT LEAST have fun lol. There's more!

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    Welcome to PC Alex! :3

My name's Alex too! x3

Check out the Pokemon Video Game Discussions section.

Pokemon Platinum is win ;3

Read the rules and have fun! :3

Back