• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I like quick trades.... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erro Smith

Grandson of the Pokeball company
Years
  • I am looking for 3 different Pokemon... o.O
    LF:
    Keldeo, Also I am looking for a shiny magikarp that I can choose the nickname on....? :D
    I don't have that many shinies....

FT:
    Shiny Sylveon(Female) : IV in Sp. Defense
    Shiny Aegislash(male) : IV's in HP, AT, DEF, SP. AT, SP. DEF, SPD.
    Virizon: IV in HP, SPD,
    Mewtwo(X megastone): IV's in DEF, SP. DEF, SPD.
    Cresselia: IV's in SP. DEF,
    Meloetta(with Relic song): IV's in AT and SPD.
    JPN Rayquaza: IV in HP.

That's about it. Sorry I don't have a lot O3o

Last edited:

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
    Years
  • I can get you a shiny evee and a shiny magikarp that i dont think you can name

I probably would want the aegislash... Whats the nature and evs on it?

Erro Smith

Years
  • It's adamant nature. Fully trained in defense and Special defense with 6 IV's, I don't know what EV's are.... o.o Could you explain?

7highstraight

Lucky 7
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    It's adamant nature. Fully trained in defense and Special defense with 6 IV's, I don't know what EV's are.... o.o Could you explain?

EV's are Effort Values. When you Super Train something, you're increasing Effort Values, but they also go up in the course of normal battles. EV's are what make trainer pokemon stronger than wilds. Just google it if you need more than that.

On a more on topic note, I'd love that Meloetta, but the only shiny I have is a Haxorus, if you're interested. Don't have a clue about what it's IV's are, and I don't remember it's nature off the top of my head.

Erro Smith

Years
  • EV's are Effort Values. When you Super Train something, you're increasing Effort Values, but they also go up in the course of normal battles. EV's are what make trainer pokemon stronger than wilds. Just google it if you need more than that.

On a more on topic note, I'd love that Meloetta, but the only shiny I have is a Haxorus, if you're interested. Don't have a clue about what it's IV's are, and I don't remember it's nature off the top of my head.

Ohhh, so that's what it means... Thanks so much :D

-And I apologize but I'm not interested in dragon types all that much :C

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • I am looking for 6 different Pokemon... o.O
    LF:
    Keldeo, shiny Kyurem/Kyurem, shiny Eevee (female) and shiny Eevee(male). Also, I am looking for a shiny magikarp that I can choose the nickname on....? :D
    I don't have that many shinies....

FT:
    Shiny Sylveon(Female) : IV in Sp. Defense
    Shiny Aegislash(male) : IV's in HP, AT, DEF, SP. AT, SP. DEF, SPD.
    Shiny Mismagius(Female): IV's in HP and SP. AT.
    Shiny Volbeat(Male): IV's in Defense, SP. AT, SPD,
    Virizon: IV in HP, SPD,
    Mewtwo(X megastone): IV's in DEF, SP. DEF, SPD.

Cresselia: IV's in SP. DEF,
    Meloetta(with Relic song): IV's in AT and SPD.
    JPN Rayquaza: IV in HP.

That's about it. Sorry I don't have a lot O3o

I am interested in the mismagius and volbeat, I have kyurem and possible both eevee if you still need those?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back