• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I like you and you and you

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
    I don't develop crushes easily. I've had very few in my life and they usually last for a long time. I don't pursue them, though. I'm terribly afraid of being rejected. I don't open myself to people either. This makes it very hard to reach any level of intimacy with someone. I'm very insecure and this leads me to think that people find me annoying or not interesting so I avoid contact. I'm also terrible at reading signs so I don't know if somone is interested in me or in getting to know me more, for example. Needless to say, I've never been in a relationship.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I think it's fun to have crushes on people, so I don't worry much about it. I can't say that I crush on a lot of people, but I have my share of them. When I really fall for someone it lasts for years, whether I end up with them for any amount of time, but crushes are just fun at the time. Sometimes they go away on their own, which is why I don't act every single time I'm interested in someone. lol

I'm.. I dunno. Sometimes I get multiple crushes in one year, and then sometimes I can go an entire other year and never crush on anyone. /shrugs

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    easy for me to get feelings (thus millions of crushes), and despite what i thought at the time ive only loved two (including current lol)

Tox

fight me
    Years
    Second option for me. I don't know why but most of the girls I'm really attracted to seem to be gay. Can't really pursue them then. Even if I thought someone was good-looking, I wouldn't make a move unless I really really liked their personality.

Yukari

I've only had two crushes in my life, ergo, it takes a lot for me to like someone. Not only would they have to look nice but the person would have to act nice to catch my eye.

Back