• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen I lost

Years
  • Okay, so I made it out of victory road after a good 30 minutes of playing. I took a break for a while and came back and took out the E4 with little to no difficulty. I came to the champion feeling good, KOd 5 of her team and only lost 2. Then gardevoir came out. I thought I could take it until it mega evolved. IT ended up taking out my whole team and now I am back outside the big castle. Did anyone else lose to the champ on their first try or have trouble with it?

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    A lot of people have been saying the champion was laughably weak, which I disagree with. Obviously depending on your team, you may have a lot of difficulty with Gardevoir. Moonblast is a pretty good STAB move. And whether you decided to use Exp. Share along the way, and how much you grinded could play a factor.

Reactions: Sun
    Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2013
    It base on your pokemon Team you have if you using all same type pokemon you mostly like will fail alot

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2015
    Dont understand how so many people found the e4 so easy! All my pokemon where around lv55, with NO EXP SHARE. Psychic and Fire where fairly easy I agree, dragon and water where a bit harder I found, and the Champion took me atleast 3 re-sets.

Reactions: Sun

Koopa_T

Zygarde Infinite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2023
    My Pokemon had the upper advantage by 8-10 levels higher than the champions Pokemon. I think I grind my team a lot since the exp. share helps all. However, I was a little surprise with the elite four water member. He defeated my Tyrantrum, Delphox, and Golerk. The champion... Not too easy, but a normal battle. Depending on what team you choose you can take her down using strategies. Using Poison moves and U-turns helped me through my battles.

CptSwaggerPants

Hi, I'm John Wayne..JK, I CAMP
    Years
  • Okay, so I made it out of victory road after a good 30 minutes of playing. I took a break for a while and came back and took out the E4 with little to no difficulty. I came to the champion feeling good, KOd 5 of her team and only lost 2. Then gardevoir came out. I thought I could take it until it mega evolved. IT ended up taking out my whole team and now I am back outside the big castle. Did anyone else lose to the champ on their first try or have trouble with it?

It would have been different for me had Yveltal not been one of my main Pokemon and a lot higher level.

Years
  • Did you use the EXP.Share? if you did its suppose to be easy, if you didn't I can understand why it has been hard. Also I said in the thread about siebold, its alot about type matchups. For example I always have problem against dragom type trainer, but in this game they were really easy because of my Tyrantrum's dragon claw, and Greninja's ice beam.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
  • They were laughable weak to me, indeed, even the Champion.
    Not even the Mega Gardevoir could stop any of my Pokemons, she's quite slow, too.

New Eden

Ascension to heaven
    Years
  • I found the E4 fairly easy. I blasted through the Champion besides Mega Gardevoir, which obviously overkilled my Talonflame.

Yuuto

Community Helper~
    Years
  • I had a little trouble with her, but as always... I just resorted to my Sylveon. There's never been a battle he couldn't get me through. Type advantages never mattered because Sylveon is just too strong. (The affection system really helps there too. I can't even count how many attacks I've avoided, crits I've dealt, or status I've shrugged off through the story.)

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2013
    It was an Oh SHI moment for me too, as it took down several of my pokeys with ease. I sent out my Glaceon which did it in, thank goodness.

DXGhost

Dark Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2015
    The elite 4 and the champion were all easy, to respond to Mega Gardevoir i had Talonflame with Steel Wing take it in 2 hits. don't think i had one pokemon faint. It's all about being prepared

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • My Aegislash demolished her Mega Gardevoir with 1 hit. I really didn't have any problems with Mega Gardevoir.

The only pokemon I really had any trouble with was Siebold's (Whatever his name is) Gyarados who destroyed my whole team other than my Aegislash again. I didn't have the best team. Luckily I have a ton of revives and hyper potions just in case. I know the stats for Aegislash are not a Psudeo Legend stats, but they are pretty dang close, at least for me. (About 80 off, but he acts like one)

Last edited:

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    I found it fairly easy. I took out the mega Gardevoir with 2 shadow claws from my Blaziken, which was about lvl 63-ish the first time I took the E4 and champ. The actual E4 members were real easy because I had at least one poke for every e4 member and that pretty much took on their entire team. But yeah with the champion, I didn't really have a problem.

Years
  • the only pokemon with a type advantage over the gardevoir on my team is my meowstic because it has shadow ball. None of my other team members have good moves against it. And my two strongest guys are both part fighting.

Back