• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I Love These Forums...

Years
    So, I'm Far_Eggs. Big surprise, right?

Anyways, I started dabbling in ROM hacks and found that this site had the most information in it compared to ANY other source. So I made an account here to download stuff off the site.

Then about 2 weeks later, I found the rest of the forums full of other Pokemon related chatter. I want to start posting in the threads, but I feel guilty having my first post be anywhere but here. So... here I am!

Some random Pokemon-related things about me:

• My favorite (Legit) Pokemon game is Pokemon Gold. I still start new games and enjoy playing very much.
    • My 3 favorite Pokemon are Scizor, Feraligatr, and Tyranitar. I've liked them since I first played Pokemon Gold (a long time ago), so don't begin to think I like them for competetive play reasons, or whatever.
    • Me and my friends have been playing Gold/Silver/Crystal on the GB competetively for almost a year. We recently decided to start competing in R/S/E/FR/LG on emmulators. My curiosity of the emulators capabilities brought me into ROM hacking which, like I previously mentioned, brought me here!
    So, uhh... Hi guys!

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
    Years
    Hey welcome!
    I admit that I wish I could play my Silver version more, but the internal battery died, so my clock only moves whenever I have it in a GameBoy with the power on...
    My favorite Pokemon for a very long time was Lugia... And it probably still is.

Adagio~

♪ s.l.o.w.b.e.a.t ♪
    Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2010
    Welcome to the forums~
    I'm new here myself, so I hope to see you around.
    Enjoy yourself!

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    Welcome to the wonderful PC!!
    Im right now learning all about Rom hacking and all that stuff. Im not sure I understand it so if anyone would like to PM me and give me more info, that would be great!
    Anyways welcome to PC, have fun, and enjoy your stay!!

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Glad you like the forums, Far_Eggs! You'll definitely find plenty of chatter, both pokemon related and non-pokemon related, here at PC =P

Yup, that ROM hacking section is quite extensive. I'm sure you'll have a great time doing...Whatever it is you do down there (I honestly have no idea XD).

So welcome to the community, and I hope to see you around sometime! ^___^

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
    Hi! Welcome to PC!
    Hope you are well!
    If you need anyone to talk to I'll be around! :)
    See you around!

Crissy xX

Back