• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I love Tokyo Mew Mew!!!

DarkMiko

Kish's Baby Boo
Years
  • Who's Your Fav.

I LOVE TOKYO MEW MEW!! :laugh: :D
    I want to have a poll to see what your favorite TMM, Inuyasha, and YYH couple is!

DM

P.S. Mine are KishxIchigo, KagomexKoga, and Kayko(sp)x Kurama.
    Has anyone noticed that there are a ton of characters who's names start with 'K'?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hmm...Ichigo and Masaya,Inuyasha and Kagome is the way it's SUPPOSED to be..but..you mean fuse? Ionno..

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    um...im assuming by the thread title the topic is Tokyo mew mew so i say dont throw it off on the first post d-mik XD

DarkMiko

Kish's Baby Boo
    Years

• Gee.................. Thanks for being so blunt! :dead:
    Leave me alone I havn't been at this site for almost a year!!!!

NOT MY FAULT!!!!

:P

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    DarkMiko said:

Gee.................. Thanks for being so blunt! :dead:
    Leave me alone I havn't been at this site for almost a year!!!!

NOT MY FAULT!!!!

:P

Yes it is, you can still read can't you? Well go read the rules before you get yourself in trouble....or annoy digi which is much worse, but whatever. XD

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • I watch Tokyo Mew Mew (which is called Mew Mew Power were I live) on 4KidsTV on Saterdays. It's a good show (but, I missed the 1st 4 eps, though...cuz of Beyblade. :-/).

As for shippings from the show I support soo far, I support ZoeXMark (aka IchigoXMasaya).

DarkMiko

Kish's Baby Boo
    Years
  • Jirachu said:
    I watch Tokyo Mew Mew (which is called Mew Mew Power were I live) on 4KidsTV on Saterdays. It's a good show (but, I missed the 1st 4 eps, though...cuz of Beyblade. :-/).

As for shippings from the show I support soo far, I support ZoeXMark (aka IchigoXMasaya).

Yeah, were I'm from it's called Mew Mew Power too but I think more people know it as Tokyo Mew Mew.
    Oh, Well.
    E-Mail me for the episode bios. I tape it because I left those mornings. :[

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I love Tokyo Mew Mew! It's my favorite anime and manga series, along with Pok?mon. I watch the dub every time that it comes on, despite all of the changes.

Ichigo and Masaya are my favorite pair... They're so cute together! I love watching all of the scenes with them. *is a romantic* XP As for InuYasha, I think Kagome & InuYasha, and Sango & Miroku make the best couples.

Years
  • wolfire..uh...What the HECK is that? That has nothing to do with Tokuo Mew Mew..

Now I get it! Okay..my favorite id Mint and Zakaro (Corina and Renee) It's just they're my favorite characters! And you know..Mint admires Zakaro for her beaty..and Mint has a good amount of things common with me!

marillmonster2000

PC's True Blue Marill
    Years
  • wolfire said:
    here is the gd avatar take it its urs
    god, please dont spam... we have enough spammers as it is..

and anyway.. i like tokyo mew mew.. but i despise mew mew power.
    (tokyo mew mew is the japanese title)(mewmew power is the dub title)
    and i think.. kagome x inuyasha.

edit:O_O; *notices all the fans are girls* are guys alowed to like this show? XD

AngelMina

+Im Back+
    Years
  • I love Tokyo MewMew --which is mew mew power in the US, which i watch on saturday mornings. I love the show, it actually reminds me a bit of sailormoon like how they transform and save the world just that they have animal ensincts ^_^ I Love Mina(corina) and ichigo(zoey) I also think (pudding) kikki is cute ^^

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
  • I love Tokyo Mew Mew. :3 **Points to sig and avy** I don't support KishxIchigo, I just like the way he chases her around. Pervert alien. XD And I like the way they do end up becoming good friends in the end. I like the dub and original, but I recemend "Mew Mew Power Uncencored" for those who watch both. It has all the changes and stuff for every episode aired in on MMP so far. Search on Google for it, it's worth it. =3
    My favorite characters are the aliens. I feel sorry for them, and they all turn out to be good after all. =3 Except for Deep Blue, but I don't like him anyway. XD Kish, of course, is my favorite character. :3 He's funny. **Hugs Kish**
    ~Nyan! =3

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
    Years
  • Yay for Tokyo Mew Mew fans! It is such a fun show, I wuff it~

My fave TMM couples are: IchigoxRyou and PurinxTaruto.
    Sub-seconds are: RyouxRetasu, IchigoxMasaya. Good nya, it has taken me a while to mildly enjoy that pairing right there.

I mean, Masaya is cool and all, and by far the nicest guy of them, but he is borning. (To me, at least. ^^;)

My favourite Mew is Purin, but I like them all. =3

I have the high quilitysubbed episodes for 1-36, and I can find and get 37-42, 49-52. Not sure how easy the subs on those will be to read, though. ^^;

The cut so much out for Mew Mew Power! x_x; At least it is in the US, I suppose. My subs are still meh best friend, but it is SO funny to watch to plot holes 4Kids is setting themselves up for. XDD

Meh friend Cherry never shows off her site, but it still pwns all things TMM! Yay for Neko-Tokyo~ ^^ Neko-Tokyo

I'd rant more about TMM for now, but I must go and sort threw tons of school papers. Rawr. x_x; ::wanders off::

Back