• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I love you but I won't touch you

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Do you love something that you won't touch/get close to? Like, "omg bees are adorable!!! but I won't touch you because you might hurt me" COPYRIGHT SAV, sort of. Or anything else physically.

ALSO. Why no touchy?

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    omg i feel so copyrighted

spiders. used to be bats, but my dog is pretty much a bat without wings so if i just pretend they're little Bartlebys i'll be open to giving it a hug or something. oh, and will...i love him to bits but since im in a Serious Relationship my hands are tied!!!!!!!!!!!!

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Girls
    Roses maybe. They have sharp thorns and I don't like touching them. The petals are okay though xD Besides that I can't think of anything else..or might be because I'm too lazy to think.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I would say wild animals as well. There are a lot of animals I would love to pet, but there is no way I can. I don't want to end up getting rabies and stuff like that. x.x

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    Baby emperor penguins.

I love you but I won't touch you

I want one but I am not allowed to have one because it is apparently cruel...

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Yew (T. baccata) berries. The red part is actually edible and does taste really nice, but it's natural that one shouldn't be keen on it for fear that they should consume the highly toxic pip ('highly' as in you will probably die)... which can actually be popped out cleanly beforehand, but even so.

Last edited:

Ayselipera

They're wonderful in every way. Sadly one would most likely trample me if I ever tried to get closer then my TV screen. Fortunately my second animal love is touchable<3

Mirokarosu

✮:: B e a u t i f u l !
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2010
    Boys over here.

Just like others have said above, I love wild animals, but I don't think I would touch 'em because I'll prolly get eaten if it's a tiger or something. More specifically, my cat. I love her, but I don't touch her because I swear she's a cat from hell sometimes. :x

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
    Years
    Males. Females.
    ehe.
    Um, I'd always wanted to touch a rose, but I end up getting hurt most of the time because of its thorns :-/
    Beauty can be dangerous!

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
    Years
    I love shag carpets but will never touch them because under every one is a swirling vortex of death.

But honestly, it's probably large wild animals. Since I study Biology and know a lot about the animals that live around me I'm confident enough to touch them without gettin either one of us hurt.

Years
    My boyfriend's....Cat.

Mickey is a really cute cat, and I can handle it if I'm the one who approaches him, but when he moves to sit on me or puts his face near mine I panic and squeal until Tom takes him away.

Back