• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I lurk here a a mere guest... *O*

Flashmeteor

Awkward silences are the best.
    Years
    So today I decided I would have more fun as a member, and give me something to do this summer. How are you guys? :D

I'll be spending a lot of time in the metal/color generations section I suppose..

And last, but not least, is my signature allowed? As in the moving parts...

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2013
    hey welcome to the fourms hope u like it here i have beat all of the games ur playing atm lolz okay bye

Flashmeteor

Years
    Welcome to the Pokécommunity. :3

Yes, GIFs are allowed in your signatures, but there are certain limits.

Maybe check out this thread to find out more about it. :D

Okay, sweet! Thanks a bunch! The My Little Pony phase happened at another Pokemon site I go on...maybe you go there? Does PF ring a bell?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Oh, you lurk in my section then! Go on and post, we could use the activity. :) Hope to see you around in there! And to answer your question, your signature is just fine. If you ever wonder if your signature is alright, feel free to ask in the Signature Review thread in Community Questions & Feedback.

Flashmeteor

Years
    Oh, you lurk in my section then! Go on and post, we could use the activity. :) Hope to see you around in there! And to answer your question, your signature is just fine. If you ever wonder if your signature is alright, feel free to ask in the Signature Review thread in Community Questions & Feedback.

Ah yes, I'm familiar with your awesomeness. O: Thanks!

Back