• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I`m a Japanese.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
  • That is perfectly okay, there! I know how difficult it is to understand English, but look at the bright side there: usually forums like PC are perfect for learning new languages. There's also online translators too but only use those as a last resort. With helpful and supportive people here, I'm sure you will have a pleasant and great time here, while you learn! :)

Anyways, nice to meet you, Lolerei! I'm Megan and it's a pleasure. :) My second language is Spanish and lemme tell ya, THAT was difficult to learn when I was a child, especially since it was hard to communicate with my mom who only spoke Spanish. As Pokemon is now available in so many languages, it shouldn't be a problem when making friends, trades, battles, and many more. And PC is a great place to do...all that! ^_^

I'm sure you'll have a great time here. Don't hesitate to send me a message if you wanna talk & stuff, or if you need someone to guide! You can also message the staff members in bolded colors should you have any questions or concerns. They loooove to help <3 Have fun, and I shall see you around :)

Years
  • ようこそ! Welcome to PokeCommunity!

There are people from all over the world here. You're in good company. I hope you have a good time and enjoy yourself. Learning English is very difficult sometimes. グッドラック and 頑張ってね。

Years
  • Aw, welcome to PokeCommunity, Lolerei! It's okay if you don't understand English well. :) You will learn a lot from being here and will meet some very nice people so it's great that you joined us. English wasn't my first language.. I was born in Russia so I learned Russian first and then moved to America when I was 7 or 8 years old. Learning was tough but eventually things got much easier. Nice to meet you!

Hope you have an amazing time here, let our moderators, super moderators, or admins know if you need help. We do our best to make sure this community is friendly and nice for every new member so we want you to enjoy your time here. See you around! ♥

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
  • Hello!

I can`t understand difficult English.
    But I am going to make efforts to understand your word.

Thank you.

Hello, nice to meet you. :) If you want to add friends on your 3DS, you can add me if you want. My 3DS code is below. Send me a message if you do!

Hope you have a nice time on here. Send me a message if you need help. :t262:

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Hello, and welcome to the forums! Don't worry, this is a global forum, and there's people from all over the world here who are more than happy to have you here.

私は日本で留学生でした.あまり上手ではないけど、私と日本語で話していいです。 :)

LoudSilence

more like uncommon sense
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    PCにようこそ! 俺はアミンです、よろしくお願いします。 あなたの英語を助けはほしいです、教えてください!

じゃあまたね。

(すみません、俺は日本語が下手です。。。)

Pumpkaboo

Peek-a-boo
    Years
  • よろしく!私は日本語をちょっとだけ書き込み!すみませんwww

It's very nice to meet to you! I lived in Japan for a short while but I'm still not very good at the language.

ThePainedPikachu

Procrastinator
    Years
  • Welcome to the forums!
    i'm new as well but already i know that there is a great community on these forums!
    make sure to have fun and...
    *puts on glasses*
    live long and prosper.
    also good luck with learning the english language!

Back