• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I made Mash Potatos

Cid

Years
  • Invader Zim! :DD

Please, tell us more about yourself, Gir. I know your circuitry might not be able to handle such a request, but I know you can do it! New users have to get through this stage. ;) It's gonna help you out because people will know you more! One step closer to becoming bffs for life and all that, y'know? PC's a wonderful place to make friends, after all.

Also, you must be a Pokémon fan like the rest of us! And an Invader Zim fan, too! Share more information! Even if it isn't related to Pokémon or Invader Zim, because we're not one-trick ponies here. We're full-fledged people with various interests who like to chill out with a common cause, that is, Pokémon. If you're having the jitters, don't worry! You have good taste, so really, we'd only like to know about this fine sir behind the green suit who has good taste in what to like. :D

I trust that with the fact that you'll have to log back on to reply to this, that you'll see this place as an awesome little corner in the Internet that houses both Pokémon fans, and friendly people. :3 Welcome to that place, Gir! It's PokéCommunity, and we're still working on it. You know. B)

Gir500

~Gir~
    Years
  • Welcome to PokeCommunity, Gir!
    What's your interest in joining PC, and what's your favorite Pokemon?

Well my old Poke'Forums is dying, practiaclly dead, so I decided to start fresh, hopefully with nicer people ;)
    Also My favorite pokemon is Pikachu :D (Cliche I know, but I'm old school that way)

Invader Zim! :DD

Please, tell us more about yourself, Gir. I know your circuitry might not be able to handle such a request, but I know you can do it! New users have to get through this stage. ;) It's gonna help you out because people will know you more! One step closer to becoming bffs for life and all that, y'know? PC's a wonderful place to make friends, after all.

Also, you must be a Pokémon fan like the rest of us! And an Invader Zim fan, too! Share more information! Even if it isn't related to Pokémon or Invader Zim, because we're not one-trick ponies here. We're full-fledged people with various interests who like to chill out with a common cause, that is, Pokémon. If you're having the jitters, don't worry! You have good taste, so really, we'd only like to know about this fine sir behind the green suit who has good taste in what to like. :D

I trust that with the fact that you'll have to log back on to reply to this, that you'll see this place as an awesome little corner in the Internet that houses both Pokémon fans, and friendly people. :3 Welcome to that place, Gir! It's PokéCommunity, and we're still working on it. You know. B)
    Ok, well for starters, I am a skilled Gfxr, poke'enthusiast, and I can make recolors for sprites decently enough. I live in America, and I'm 19, I've played pokemon for the past 15 years (pretty much since pokemon came to america :p)

Hi Gir, I'm Sam. I love the title of your post :D
    Thanks :) I <3 your name, Strawberries are one of my favorite berries.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Yes Invader Zim ftw! I take it your a Invader Zim fan?

Welcome to the forums Gir500! I'm a long time Pokemon too! I've been a fan for 15 years just about when the anime first aired on Kids WB. My first game was Pokemon Red and I got hooked after that. Now playing Black 2 and anticipating Pokemon X and Y. We're a great place for long-time Pokemon fans like you and even new fans as well. There's even many non-Pokemon topic you can talk about. we're just a versatile forum I guess full of great and friendly members. If you're looking for a place to post your sprites and recolors, I recommend you to look at Art&Design. I've been wanting to post a gallery of my own there, but haven't had the time to. I'll get around to it eventually lol. Hope to see your work in there, I'd be sure to check it out. :)

Anyway, hope you enjoy it here and have a fun time posting! Feel free to VM me to chat if you like. See ya around!

Back