• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I make the best omelet!

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I can only cook the most basic of things that I need to eat (hamburgers, fries, and ramen). I'm not particularly fond of cooking, especially since I have this fear of burning myself on the stove :/

Years
    Let's just say this: I have no future as a chef.

In all honesty, I've seen much worse, but my twelve year old sister cooks better than me.

Sewzie

Too sexy for my shirt.
    Years
    I have no skill in cooking whatsoever.
    It's sad, actually.
    Although I know how to fry an egg, but that's hardly enough to get by.

Ayselipera

I think it's safe to say that my parents taught me how to cook. Although, my Grandma also taught me some things too. The first thing I can really remember cooking was eggs in a bread. I used to eat eggs almost every morning so my dad ending up teaching me how to do it myself.

I find cooking really easy and I don't particularly understand people who say they can't cook. If you can read and move your arms then you're 100% able to cook anything. Actually just the other day I made a banana bread from scratch. All I had to do was follow the directions and it came out great.

I'm not ecstatic about cooking, but every once and a while I'll just feel like it. So I'd say I cook for fun. The best types of foods I can cook are sweets. Such as cakes, cookies, and breads. Although when it comes to the absolute best dish I think I make a pretty good broccoli casserole.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I want to learn how to cook. But, I live at home and my mom is a fantastic cook and we all eat as a family. So...the opportunity hasn't really arisen. I haven't had to cook for myself, I'd be cooking for everyone and I don't think anybody really wants to sit through that experiment XD

I make lunch. But a sandwich isn't really cooking. I can do breakfast though! So, I'm not totally hopeless. And I like to consider myself a foodie of sorts. I have a fair understanding of how not to do things.

Back