• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen I miss my marshtomp

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2009
    I remember my mudkip. it was the starter i picked in the first pokemon game i had. it is my only lv 100 ever (although i have some lv 80s) and i used it in every pokemon game.
    when i got emereld I decided it would be cool to have two Marshtomps.
    I went with them and decided to battle the elite four again, beat the champion, credits ,blah blah blah
    I go to continue the game and...
    ... YOUR SAVE FILE HAS BEEN DELETED DUE TO CORRUPTION
    i never used a cheat hack or anything at all in any of my games and never traded with any1 who had cheated.
    I decided to do the game again with a treeco and when im done ill trade him over to firered
    Become champion, credits ect...
    ... YOUR SAVE FILE HAS BEEN DELETED DUE TO CORRUPTION
    Someone tell me what happened. if it helps... i was on a DS that was charging up during a thunderstorm

braminoid

The bird is the word.
    Years
  • turning off while saving , breaking the IM Ciricut in your game keeping you game dirty and dusty...All of theese things could have happened

groudonlover

Mateus readies Hellfire...
    Years
  • IF those things had happened(except turn off during save) would have made it impossible to save thru the whole game, and you didn't beat the whole game without saving right :P

Mages4ever

Looking for a Challenge!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2012
    I don't but when you said charging through a thunder storm, don't.

Fluffy Clouds

Is not really active.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 20, 2017
    Did you turn your game off during the credits or at the The End screen? Because there's a glitch in Emerald that when you turn off the game during the credits and at the The End screen, your game will be deleted. This happened to my friend and someone else I know.

I've never done it, because I don't want my game to be deleted.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Don't charge during a thunder storm, UNLESS that the outlit has a protecter (forgot what it is called, sorry...). I think it is a surge protecter... That happened to me when I was charging, lost everything... I had millions of ev'ed pokes...

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Insert random filler here.

Last edited:

groudonlover

Mateus readies Hellfire...
    Years
  • Don't charge during a thunder storm, UNLESS that the outlit has a protecter (forgot what it is called, sorry...). I think it is a surge protecter... That happened to me when I was charging, lost everything... I had millions of ev'ed pokes...
    Well, you can't store that many Pokes :P
    But if you charged during a Thunderstorm, in a Connector that don't have those Metal Pieces in Top and Bottom, then it waspretty stupid...

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2009
    It was a normal charger provided with the ds ( english version of plug is safer)
    The cartrige was a official one. i bought it from a store the day after it came out.

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2008
    My deepest sympathy over your lost Marshtomp. When you've put so much time and energy into raising a pokemon, to lose it is like losing a friend or pet, whether it's just a game or not.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • I'm guessing that either the Thunderstorm did something (unlikely)
    or your game just had a bit of a glitchy moment

Back