• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I miss this PC member...

Years
    Who are some Pokecommunity members you would like to see here again?

(I realize the title is self-explanatory but I had to fill in 25 letters and 4 words)

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    There was a user name Cosmotone8 and he was one of my first really close friends when I was still new here. We had a good amount in common, including a favorite artist, Owl City. So we talked often. He had to take a break in 2013 for personal reasons and said he'd come back, but hasn't yet. I hope he comes back soon, I really miss him.

Other than that I really don't know cause people a lot of people change their name so often that I can't remember who's whose and who's active anymore. Haha. But I miss Cid, droomph, Gyardosamped, Fire Heart, and GolurkIsDaBomb a lot.

Some people I know still come here often, but I haven't talked too in ages (some of them have already posted) so I miss talking to them all the time. I'm just not as active with the community anymore.....

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    Where the hell has Raine been nowadays?

I was just about to say that I don't miss anyone right now since I just started being active last April and have only been here 6 months, but then you reminded me of her.

Seriously, where is she? Her last visit was at Nov 11, which isn't that far from now.

Years
    Here's some of those who come to mind:

diab_low: He was someone who I talked to a lot back in 2012, and we shared same taste in a few things plus he's funny and a fellow Sydneysider like myself, but then he started uni and hasn't been checking in since.

Counterfeit: He's a pretty funny guy, and he has been gone for a long time now.

Falsever: One of the great battle server peeps of 2012 who pretty much faded away.

Shadowraze: See above. He was very cool though.

Cid: Pretty much the entire forum got sad when he retired from his mod position and left PC entirely to attend college. It was also nice to see him mod one of the sections I'm most active in, even if he was only there for a short time.

Mr. Avocado: Most of us probably knew him as Pave Low, and I remember for a long while he was very active in the Video Games board when it was still modless. He was really fun to talk to I admit, so yeah kinda sad to see him just vanish into thin air.

Forever: Nica oh Nica... why did you have to disappear? You were someone I heavily looked up to back in the day and that opened the way for me to become the member I am today, plus you were the one who hosted the GT event that ended with me getting supportered.

Last edited:

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    There's a lot of people I would like to see just so they could see how much I've changed. Most of my old PC friends have left here and haven't returned. I got into a scuffle with them in previous years, and I regret it all. I know now what my mistakes where, and I would love to let them know that I'm sorry for putting them through hell. There's only one here that I hope has seen my changes lately, but we don't talk to each other much. She comes on every now and then though, so I doubt she would count.

I would also like to see my ex-best friend Kylie-chan come back too. Sadly, she cut off ties with everyone, including me. It's tragic for me because I loved her dearly like a little sister I never had. I miss her more than anything, and I wish she would return to me to see that I've changed and matured into a better person now.

I annoyed a lot of people during my previous years here. I was very n00bish and didn't do what I was told. They made fun of me for it behind my back, but I realize now that I had deserved it because I wasn't a very good person at the time. I was going through a lot during this rough times too and trying to find myself.

So yeah.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    Only 2 seem to come to mind at the minute: isthatyoudan and Tailsko. Can't really think of anyone else at the minute.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Most of my old crew is still fairly MIA. Marz is back more frequently, but the rest are still sporadically on. If I could chat with KraftyQuill, Shijuukara, and a few of my OLDEST PC associates, it'd be cool. Krafty was banned, Shijuukara disappeared, and the others evolved into my old crew of Marz, Warheart (?), Kyoko, Saryka, Chikara (?), Sorano/Karli, and a few others. I miss them! :)

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    A fair few memorable people have gone since my previous times here over the years, but the ones I miss most are Lily and Maddy, possibly the closest thing I had to best friends online, as I don't bond as readily as IRL. Some past regulars of the art section like Anastasia, Signomi, and some others whose names I can't recall at the moment have left an empty space as well.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Most of my old crew is still fairly MIA. Marz is back more frequently, but the rest are still sporadically on. If I could chat with KraftyQuill, Shijuukara, and a few of my OLDEST PC associates, it'd be cool. Krafty was banned, Shijuukara disappeared, and the others evolved into my old crew of Marz, Warheart (?), Kyoko, Saryka, Chikara (?), Sorano/Karli, and a few others. I miss them! :)

Which one was SilverStiletto? I miss Kyoto, Sarika, Chikara, Sorano, Gummy, Sublime, Unforgettable, and Michii.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Anastasia.R. We were tight back then, but I miss her on here. I see her on twitter and tumblr but it's not really the same. :s

There was also a member whom I met and were also close knit. Her name was Starlight Sprite. She was fairly a new member and we (along with Kanzler & others) got along really well on battle server, but for some reason she disappeared. Probably because of life which is understandable, but I do miss her. She was amazing.

Mystical Mermaid, and Silver.Nova are others I'd like to mention. Silver.Nova was my first true PC friend but he disappeared abruptly. :s So did Mystical Mermaid, who was my roleplaying mentee back in '12.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    Lately I missed seeing Cid, glitchguy and Falsever around, both of them are great members that I know of. And Forever, as well, even though I spotted her on PC Battle Server on occasion.

Back