• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen I missed a Shiny - Whats better? Save or restart?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeeKaChu

Pika!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2008
    can someone plz explain or link me to an explanation of this "chaining" and does it help you get shinies?

and the only shinies i ever caught were a caterpie and onyx way back on gold version lol

shalashaska

ocelot
    Years
    Neither one will let you meet a shiny any faster. Your chain's been broken, so you're gonna have to start all over. Sorry, bud.

he didnt chain it, he met it at the great marsh safari zone

back on topic, i know how you feel, i once found a shiny psyduck in the great marsh and it ran away, the only shiny i have found in any pokemon game

PeeKaChu

Pika!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2008
    cool thanks

sorry to de-rail ur thread man :)

it sucks u missed ur shiny.. i've had worse happen in the game (batteries dying FTL!!)

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years
    This must be the most offtopic thread I've seen. Piplup-Trainer, nothing will help. It's just luck. And you don't need to make a thread about it. It's logic. Being lucky with a variable doesn't affect the next ones as they are independent.

Anyway, too much offtopic messages to keep this open.
    -CLOSED-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back