• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I missed it!

linkslegacy89

The Legacy Resides Within
Years
  • Hey...
    I overslept! arrgh...
    I missed the first New Episode of Pokemon Advance today... Can anyone please tell me it's name and what it was about? Luckily, I did see "Tree's a Crowd"...
    Isn't it strange that May mentioned how cute the Treeko were? And in the first episode, she thought it was "creepy"!
    Riad

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    NOO!!!!..i missed tree's a crowd!!
    On the first pokemon today, there was a pocher.He was stealling all the ekans and weezings in the forest. Then Team Rocket found the pocher and help the pokemon cause arbok and kofing wanted to.so they saved them all and ash, may, max, brock, nurse joy, and officer jenny thought it was some other person.

linkslegacy89

Years
  • Thanks...

Kenshin11212 said:
    NOO!!!!..i missed tree's a crowd!!
    On the first pokemon today, there was a pocher.He was stealling all the ekans and weezings in the forest. Then Team Rocket found the pocher and help the pokemon cause arbok and kofing wanted to.so they saved them all and ash, may, max, brock, nurse joy, and officer jenny thought it was some other person.
    Thanks Kenshin!
    I feel obliged to tell you what happened on "Trees a Crowd"...
    Anyway, it starts out with the group lost in a forest (I love how May and Max fight!) They eventually come across a whole group of Treeko. Ash, being the person that he is, goes out to capture one.
    The forest is thriving, except for one HUGE tree that is dying. One Treeko refuses to leave it as it was born its branches (Team Rocket mention how heroic it is... Until Jessie ruins that by saying you should just move on). To keep a long story short, TR steal the pokemon... They lose...
    The tree falls apart, leaving behind an acorn that is planted with much hope...
    Ash battles/captures that Honorable Treeko...
    Riad

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
  • linkslegacy89 said:
    Hey...
    I overslept! arrgh...
    I missed the first New Episode of Pokemon Advance today... Can anyone please tell me it's name and what it was about? Riad

The episode you missed then was called A Poached Ego! This episode mainly focused on Team Rocket cause you seee there is a poacher I can't remember his name but Team Rocket stumbled across a big cage of his that was holding alot of ekens in it they try to free the ekens but he drives up pulling another cage full of koffing Jessie's Arbok feels sorry for the traped ekens and the same goes for James's Weezing the poacher tries to steal their pokemon and they get into a big fight with his tyranitar they get the captured pokemon out of the cages and Jessie and James tell Arbok and Weezing to go take care of the other pokemon (see they aren't so bad) they obey even though they don't want to leave their masters in the end James gets a brand new Cacnea(sp?) and the poacher gets caught by Ash&co. who had been searching for him the entire episode and is arrested officer Jenny who Brock is completely drooling over as always. and thats a very bad explenation of what happened it was a really good episode and did kind of get sad aruond the part where Arbok and Weezing leave, I give this episode a 9/10 rateing.

linkslegacy89

Years
  • Perfect!

Jinona said:
    The episode you missed then was called A Poached Ego! This episode mainly focused on Team Rocket cause you seee there is a poacher I can't remember his name but Team Rocket stumbled across a big cage of his that was holding alot of ekens in it they try to free the ekens but he drives up pulling another cage full of koffing Jessie's Arbok feels sorry for the traped ekens and the same goes for James's Weezing the poacher tries to steal their pokemon and they get into a big fight with his tyranitar they get the captured pokemon out of the cages and Jessie and James tell Arbok and Weezing to go take care of the other pokemon (see they aren't so bad) they obey even though they don't want to leave their masters in the end James gets a brand new Cacnea(sp?) and the poacher gets caught by Ash&co. who had been searching for him the entire episode and is arrested officer Jenny who Brock is completely drooling over as always. and thats a very bad explenation of what happened it was a really good episode and did kind of get sad aruond the part where Arbok and Weezing leave, I give this episode a 9/10 rateing.
    Thanks Jinona, it's a really nice explanation!
    So Arbok and Weezing are compassionate Pokemon... I suppose that this just shows that all Pokemon and Humans alike have feelings... (Except for maybe Tyrannitar, whom I never really liked because it's so... dark and cruel...)
    Anyway ;)
    once again, thx!
    Riad

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • Poached Ego was sad in 2 ways...1) Arbok and Weezing leave... 2) Jessi and James try to fight a Tyranintar with their bare hands! :P

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
  • wow ur only there! we're on 'you said a mouthful' aww cute pelipper. Though i managed to work it all out pretty quickly. Becareful this ep could get u fooled until certain things happen. I got it b4 the hints :D weird idea though.

linkslegacy89

Years
  • thanks...

igtica said:
    wow ur only there! we're on 'you said a mouthful' aww cute pelipper. Though i managed to work it all out pretty quickly. Becareful this ep could get u fooled until certain things happen. I got it b4 the hints :D weird idea though.
    Thanks everyone!
    One question; Jynz, when you said "Cacnea", you were referring to Cacturne, right? Just felt I 'ougta check...
    Shame it doesn't attack him like his Victreebel ;)
    Also, does anybody know how to change their Username? I don't think mine is good...
    If i do decide to keep it, I just want to capitalize the first letter...
    Any ideas?
    Once again, thanks everybody!
    Riad

Last edited:

PKMN_grl

Obsession Hunter
    Years
  • James got a cacnea, it's funny. And the poacher guy's name is Rico. I don't know how I remmeber that, but I do. He looks kinda like Butch if you change his eyes and hair a bit.

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • linkslegacy89 said:
    Thanks everyone!
    One question; JynX, when you said "Cacnea", you were referring to Cacturne, right? Just felt I 'ougta check...

Riad
    Ur....Maybe
    I am still not familiar with all those names yet. ;p
    I know some in japanese and some in english.
    Then some of them in both...@@

Back