• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I must have been away for too long Oo

RubyCored

dA addict
    Years
    Well, I totally forgot about PC since April 12th 2004..... and I only came back when I was told about it from someone I know who is also a member here XD

So yeah I'm back...... i guess *waves*

like you all care anyway

Years
    Wow, that is a long time, isn't it? But I'm glad you're back ^^
    *waves back*

Welcome back, I hope you have a blast once again. XD

RubyCored

dA addict
    Years
    yeah, a lot of old friends I saw became mods or just disappeared =p

And yeah it's a long time ! XD, time flew when you enjoy life elsewhere eh? Like dA for example :P

I dunno if's I'll be active like anyone else here on PC, I try be active and visit a lot but dA's forum drains me XD (I have 11,299 posts there)

glad to be back lol nontheless

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    Wow that is a long time O_O
    ^^;
    Welcome back, and, yesh, Maybe read the rules again to refresh your memory, Im sure you cant remember ALL of them in almost two years time o_O;;
    Pm me for a friend, Im Jennie!

RubyCored

dA addict
    Years
    Heh thanks all, I'll consider your offer to be my buddy...

I'll probably be lurking fanartworks in art forum if I was to be active here again, i'd love to see deviantARt users there too XD

Lady Akita

*~Unimportance~*
    Years
    True. PC has less and less mods now. So there must be the retired also. Sad. But we shall welcome the ne wand hopeful! XD Hope you have fun, enjoy your stay. Be sure to post some mor eso that others will get to know you.
    If you'd like a friend PM me.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Hiya RubyCored, well welcome back!! Nice to have old members returning, have fun and post more

Back