• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I need a Female Protean Greninja.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xandrite

Jack's Rival
    Years
    I'm trying to breed for a Shiny 5iv Protean Greninja so I can nickname it Strider. While I know that's a lot to ask for, I figured a female Protean Greninja wouldn't be as crazy.

If you've got one you're willing to trade, please let me know. I have a lot of Pokemon to offer.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
    I have a Level 33 female Naive Japanese Froakie (Protean).

It's just boxed right now LOL I don't know what it's worth, quite honestly. I don't think I'm looking for anything particular, except a flawless (or near flawless) IV Ditto for when I start my breeding. I can't imagine it's worth that, though, so throw stuff at me :P

Belldandy

Years
    I already have five Dittos :P and I won't be on until a little later today. WiFi is being funny right now (way out at my dad's house in the country).

I'll VM you when my WiFi is up and goin' :) I might figure out by then if there's anything I want. Maybe a Plusle or something.

Belldandy

Years
    It's a perfect IV ditto. Lol But I can get you a Plusle if you already have one. lol

If it's perfect, then I'll definitely take that over anything else :)

I should be on within the hour. My FC is in my profile under Contact tab.

[Edit]

Here ya go: 4699-7283-5972

WiFi is looking a bit better. I'll VM you when I'm on it :)

Belldandy

Years
    My Internet is working now :) If you want to trade.

I actually had a second Protean Froakie girl, so I'll give you that one instead. It's French instead of Japanese.

Belldandy

Years
    It does, yes, and going to see the lady in Anistar, it looks like it was generated / not legit, but that's OK. I'm not too concerned.

(I compared it with another hacked Pokemon and it gives me the same answer: "Remembers something nice, but the details are limited" or w/e it is in English)

Thanks, though :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    Since the trade has been completed, this thread is no longer needed. Also, as a note, the memory checker only works for checking if Pokemon with the Kalos pentagon are legal. It won't work if the Pokemon is not from X and/or Y. It doesn't mean it's hacked though since RNGing a flawless Ditto in previous generations and transferring it is possible.

I need a Female Protean Greninja.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back