• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen I need a good action replay code for all wild pokemon to be shiny...

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2010
    Well, Here's the deal, My friend has Action Replay for the DS and he would like to get a few shinies just to see about them but, He doesn't know how. I know how to get codes and input them but I can't seem to find a decently small one for all wild pokemon to be shiny. You see, I really like this guy and I'm going to ask him out but I wanted to do something really nice for him right before I asked to show I'm serious. He has pokemon Diamond for the DS and he wants to be able to turn this cheat on and off. I don't mind if it's long but I'd prefer it to be small so I can accurately input the code. He wants it to be safe and not mess up his game so if any one can help that would be awesome!

Ryuzaki_Lawliet

Arctic Fox Lover =3
    Years
    Oh ,my friend has an action reply shiny code! But to make this quicker, I'm going to the gamespot website and I'll search one for you.
    Sorry, but my friends coming over next week and I'll ask him to bring his action replay codes with him.

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2012
    well on here hacking like the above doesnt go down to well.

but anyways, the action replay comes with a code for all wild pokemon to be shiny, if you have deleted that code, update your DSAR automatically using the software provided

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    There's the old AR thread here and if you use the search feature, the shiny code can be found here. I don't see anything smaller and keep in mind that you won't be able to trade these shiny pokemon on the forums.

AR talk is forbidden so you'll have to wait until an official thread is talk more about it. (It's on my agenda..)

-CLOSED-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back