• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I Need A Good Team And Moveset

DarknessEvolve

DarkCharizard Rules
Years
  • Pokemons needed in my team [ Salamence, Charizard and others sutiable parthers for Charizard and Salamence.

I heard frostweaver is good at this , so frostweaver please give me a good team and please inculde all hm in my team.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    You know, frosty isn't the only one who can help XD.Just kidding frosty

Well, post your entire planned team and movesets before we can help

DarknessEvolve

DarkCharizard Rules
    Years
  • DragonTrainer said:
    You know, frosty isn't the only one who can help XD.Just kidding frosty

Well, post your entire planned team and movesets before we can help

No , you got it all wrong . I have'nt played my pokemon ruby rom , i just want a team i can sweep beat the game easily .

Mana Lugia

Advocate for Common Sense
    Years
  • Laziness is frowned upon.

All you really need is your starter and a heck of a lot of potions.

There, I gave you a good team. Now go beat the game, lazy one.

Mana Lugia

Years
  • Then do that. We fix teams. We don't make teams for others.

Similarly, we aid people who work but can't come through. We don't donate $millions to bums who can but refuse to work.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • we simply fix up teams or aide people about their teams. The fun of Pokemon IS to think of your own team to try your very best to achieve the impossible "perfect team." We can certainly help you but making a team for you is not something we'll do. That's like us playing the game for you then. It is up to you to make the team.

For ingame purpose, it's just 2 word and you'll sweep the game easily:

"HIGH LEVEL"

with or without EV, you can still win anyway... it's rather... stupid.

DarknessEvolve

DarkCharizard Rules
    Years
  • My Starter Sceptile Have This Moveset

Sceptile Level 100 [ Female ]

Earthquake
    Leaf Blade
    Return
    False Swipe [ For Catching Pokemon ]

I know this need alot of editing and what item should i put on Sceptile.
    I Need Someone To Rate This 0 to 10

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • hmm... i never believe in rating as everyone has their own taste in Pokemon battling. However Sceptiles always only have ONE moveset possible.

Sceptile- modest @ leftovers/chesto rest
    -rest
    -leaf blade
    -crunch
    -dragon claw

EV: Spd, SpA

if you want to catch pokemon with false swipe, take out leaf blade for false swipe, and use the move tutor to learn leaf blade again once you are finished with catching and wants to move on to battling. Use the move tutor again to get back false swipe so you can start catching again, and etc.

And like always, if there is any confusion about my post, check the stickied trainer's guide.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2004
    For beating the game, all you need is a starter with a paralyzing move, then just out-level them.

If you want to learn how to make GOOD teams, rather than ones that can easily beat the game, join NetBattle. ;)

Last edited:

DarknessEvolve

DarkCharizard Rules
    Years
  • Tomato said:
    For beating the game, all you need is a starter with a paralyzing move, then just out-level them.

If you want to learn how to make GOOD teams, rather than ones that can easily beat the game, join NetBattle. ;)

But i heard netbattle can crash your computer . Anyway , is earthquake a good replacement for Crunch ???

Mana Lugia

Years
  • just being on the net gets you exposed to virus, spyware, hackers, and you're worrying that NB can potentially conflict with your windows system and cause you to restart to fix the error?

fyi, NB hasn't crashed anyone's computer since the error in 0.838, when they added a win2k dll which made it conflict with win98 and older users, but was fixed easily with a quickfix pack (though since the quickfix was released 1 day later, many ppl decided to reinstall windows anyways)

Mana Lugia

Years
  • https://www.tvsian.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2700
    https://tvsian.com/netbattle/index.htm

If you're running Windows 2000 or Windows XP, and NetBattle doesn't run for you (will either hang or crash with an error when it starts loading), please read this post in the forum - I'm trying to fix it. I've been unable to reproduce the problem, so I need some tests run by people who are having it.

Note the bolded word. Not EVERY Win2K user gets the problem. The problem does NOT crash the computer, it crashes Netbattle (Meaning NB will not work, but your computer is fine). Does that mean it'd automatically not work for you? No, but there is a chance. Will you take the chance? Apparently not.

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
  • In my opinion, EQ is only good for Sceptile if it also has Screech because it is not good to split attack EV's, especially because sceptile needs all the special attack it can get. Be careful about that EQ tm, it's vewy precious o.o. Still, dragon claw and crunch may be better. Man, if sceptile could learn calm mind or growth...

meow45348

Pokemon MASTER Person Guy
    Years
  • Hello

DarknessEvolve said:
    Pokemons needed in my team [ Salamence, Charizard and others sutiable parthers for Charizard and Salamence.

I heard frostweaver is good at this , so frostweaver please give me a good team and please inculde all hm in my team.

Yeah, well I need the best blaziken moveset!!!

Back