• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I need a MALE Sneasel / Weavile / Swinub / Piloswine / Mamoswine that KNOWS ICICLE CRASH... OFFERING LEGENDARIES

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2016
    I really wanna breed a Sneasel that knows the egg move icicle crash and apparently I need a female Sneasel ( I already have one ) and a male Sneasel Weavile Swinub Piloswine or Mamoswine that knows Icicle Crash, I think that's how it works you know to have a male that knows the egg move and apparently those are the pokemon that can learn it....
    So if anyone has those pokemon MALE that know Icicle Crash I'll gladly trade you something good for it including legendaries I happen to have a lot of then including Kyogre, Latios, Cresselia, Raikou, Heatran, Entei, Zygarde, Regice and Regigigas. If you want one of those and are interested comment below I really want a Weavile in my team but I want it to know the egg move Icicle crash. Also I'm kinda a noob so if there's an easier way to get it or other compatible pokemon please tell me!
    My game is Y and my FC is 4699-8746-7397 add me and I'll add you back Cx

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back