• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I Need An Arcanine and Ninetales

The Darkest Gale

Welcome to my life
Years
  • I have a ninetales and arcanine . could i have any of these if its not to much trouble
    cyndiquil totidile just pick any of these or if you don't have them just give
    chikorita me a decent pokemon .
    bulbasaur fc cameron 5327 0066 2456 tell me when you will be on wi fi
    kabuto

Years
  • I have a ninetales and arcanine . could i have any of these if its not to much trouble
    cyndiquil totidile just pick any of these or if you don't have them just give
    chikorita me a decent pokemon .
    bulbasaur fc cameron 5327 0066 2456 tell me when you will be on wi fi
    kabuto

sure i can get u a few of these maybe totodile and maybe bulbasaur or something!

I have a growlite for a magmatizer.
    sorry i dont have one even if i did i wouldve used it lol

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2009
    I have a shiny ninetails - I can trade it for a few starters and a growlithe.

Years
  • ok its a deal . Bulbasaur and toditile are perfect tell me when your on wi fi by messeging on my page (i've spelt messeging wrong havn't I )
    ok i can give you totodile but i dont have bulbasaur i have ivysaur but if you want it to breed your own bulbasaur then we can trade!

Back