• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen I need Help in the Battle Pike

DevonRichard1224

Pretty Good Pokemon Traine
Years
  • Hello, I am sort of stuck in the battle pike on Pokemon Emerald. I get to the Pike Queen, Lucy. I was wondering if any one has a good strategy for beating her. please let me know. Thanks

Squeegee Beckenheim

SB - The Hunk (Since 2005)
    Years
  • Lucy's Pokemon

Seviper PSN Swagger, Crunch, ???, ???
    Shuckle BUG-RCK Toxic, Sandstorm, ???, ???
    Milotic WTR Ice Beam, Mirror Coat, ???, ???
    Lucy carrys a group of pain afflicting Pokemon. Seviper is susceptible to ground moves. But beware of Milotic's Mirror Coat, as it will dish out major hurt if you can't pull off a one-hit KO. Suggested types would be Electric and Ground.

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
  • My suggestion is you bring in a Steel-type Pokemon to get rid of Shuckle and resist Seviper's poison moves. Also try teaching it Earthquake, and try to get a Steelix for this. Also, you can try either a good Electrode with Mirror Coat or a good electric-type for her Milotic. Coincidentally, this was actually my first symbol, in only one try. Once you get used to her, it'll be easy. :)

Chris17

Shiny Hunter
    Years
  • I beat her.I used Swamper.With earthquake i took down her seviper then her shuckle with muddy water.And finnaly milotic was easy to beat.Her milotic fainted my swampert but then I used Raichu with thunder.

Edit:
    She uses:

1.Seviper
    Moves:Swagger
    Crunch
    Poison fang
    Giga Drain
    Nature:Brave
    Item:Quick claw

2.Schuckle
    Moves:Toxic
    Sandstorm
    Protect
    Rest
    Nature:Bold
    Item:Chesto Berry

3.Milotic
    Moves:Ice Beam
    Mirror Coat
    Surf
    Recover
    Nature:Modest
    Item:Leftovers

Last edited:

lok

Pokemon Battle Master
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2005
    seviper and shuckle are used as annoyers, maybe Safeguard, Heal Bell and Aromaterapy can get rid of them
    Milotic= i am annoyer user too! i use Toxic on her milotic and wait until it faint!

Back