• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I NEED HELP PLEASE!!!

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2008
    I have pokemon diamond but i dont know how to defeat the pokemon league..my pokemon are:
    Staraptor lvl 43
    Infernape lvl 42
    luxray lvl 56
    Dialga lvl 48
    Azleaf lvl 51
    Mesprit lvl 50

what lvl should i raise them up to? And is there any better alternatives that i could switch to..? and if you recommend any moves then that could be useful too!

thankyou very much!!

Dawn97

Master Breeder/Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2008
    I could get you a rayquaza if you want. That's the pokemon I used to defeat them :D

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Train your Pokemon up to higher levels, preferably all over 50. Also, dump one of the two legendary trios for a water type like Cakekun said above^. Otherwise you won't be able to capitalise on type advantages.

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2008
    You need to have atleast one pokemon that's lvl. 75

You'll never make it without that.

I suggest training on the surf route from Sunnyshore.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    You need to have atleast one pokemon that's lvl. 75

You'll never make it without that.

I suggest training on the surf route from Sunnyshore.

You don't need Level 75s... having an all-rounded team will get you through fine. Mine were all at Lvl 52 when I beat the E4 for the first time.

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2008
    You don't need Level 75s... having an all-rounded team will get you through fine. Mine were all at Lvl 52 when I beat the E4 for the first time.

Yeah... if you want to take alot of time to train five extra pokemon. Otherwise just train one to lvl. 75 and one to 60 and you're good.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    If you're playing through the game and have your team from the beginning (which I assume is what she's doing) then there's absolutely no problem with having a full team. The EXP points you get for each level is fine as you continue with the game and you don't have to go around training hardcore in one area on one Pokemon.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Victory Road's one of the better spots before fighting the E4. Otherwise, run around with VS Seeker and hope to find trainers with their Pokemon already stronger since you last faced them.

Back