• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen I need help pls! :-S (LeafGreen)

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2015
    I just reunited myself with the old generation of Pokémon by playing LeafGreen version.

So i just got to "One island" and progressed to "Mt. Ember". However I didn't bring a Pokémon with STRENGTH, so I can't move the boulders inside. I tried going back to the town and getting my pokemon with STRENGTH, but there's no access to BILL's PC here.
    Can I come back to a Pokécenter or somewhere else where I can switch Pokémon or will I have to teach a new Pokémon STRENGTH?

Raskolnikov

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
  • Omg I don't know why but this post made me laugh so hard :laugh: :laugh:
    You didn't bring a pokemon with Strenght and trapped inside??? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I think you should teach Strenght to new pokemon...

:laugh:

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2015
    Yes I had to teach a new Pokémon strength. And I only had lvl 46 Venusaur on the team that could learn it, a venusaur that i had already tought cut. Goodbye my old friend and hello new HM-slave ^^
    Howeverit was well worth it, now I have Zapdos, Articuno AND Moltres! =P

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years
  • Well, at the very least you should be able to go to the move deleter if you ever decide you don't want your venusaur to be an HM slave. Just think what might have happened if you didn't have a pokemon that new strength.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2015
    Then I would have had to restart, because I saved the game when I got to One Island ^^
    Thank god that didn't happen

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Just simply go to Third Island, you'll be allowed to use the PC from that point on. If I recall correctly.

Back