• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I need help :S

Status
Not open for further replies.

in009

Rawr =)
Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2012
    Hello Guys I am new here and I am an Aspiring pokemon game maker but i have no clue where to start. Can someone help me please!!!. I have an Idea for a pokemon game. It will only have a few new pokemon (like 15) and it will (hopefuly) include all pokemon from Kanto ----> Sinnoh. I plan to use RMXP with the Essentials Starter kit.

Thanks to anyone to is willing to help

PS: I have looked everywhere for a better place to post this, if this isnt the correct place I apologize.

Waudby

By the sounds of things you know what you want.

Generally the best part to start at is the beginning :P

in009

Rawr =)
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2012
    For example if you were to to alter a pokemon to learn moves it normaly wouldn't for a special purpose how would you do so and If you wanted to add an Evo (based on you own design) how would you go about doing that? Lastly I read the pokemon essential start kit is in Advance mode how if so would you be able to add pokemon from sinnoh to it.
    Thanks to any who replys

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    Well one thing I would like to add, one place to start.

Do you OWN RMXP?

~Mooshykris

in009

Rawr =)
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2012
    No not yet but I want to learn about it BEFORE I get it (Im that kind of person) All I need to know is how to add on an adaption of a pokemon
    thanks

in009

Rawr =)
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2012
    I meant to How to include a pokemon that you changed (like adding moves to its movepool)

in009

Rawr =)
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2012
    Can someone who knows a good bit about pokemon game amking or could point me in the right direction pm me. Also can a mod delete or close this thread
    Thanks

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back