• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

i need help with my emerald team

mew_rocks

Sell the kids for food
Years
  • I was swaying toward this as a team but i wasn't quite sure:

celebi
    mew
    tyranitar
    entei
    raichu
    octillery

any suggestions? i was training octillery when i reliZed it could learn fire blast which would be wiked if some1 was tryin to take me down with grass pokemon. yes i do have an action replay but i only use for things i need, like celebi and mew. i h8 people who use them 4 everything!

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • Maybe have less legendaries coz people wont battle you. Maybe you could show the nature and moves you are planning on having.

Chris17

Shiny Hunter
    Years
  • mew_rocks said:
    I was swaying toward this as a team but i wasn't quite sure:

celebi
    mew
    tyranitar
    entei
    raichu
    octillery

any suggestions? i was training octillery when i reliZed it could learn fire blast which would be wiked if some1 was tryin to take me down with grass pokemon. yes i do have an action replay but i only use for things i need, like celebi and mew. i h8 people who use them 4 everything!

I think it rocks.I want most of everithing celebi and mew.
    For moveset I'm not quite sure about.
    For Tyranitar I would suggest:
    Earthquake
    Rock Slide
    Hyper beam/Outrage
    Crunch

Back